Genocide route brainrot-

Welcome to me rambling about some of my OCs in a genocide route—

- I already went into depth about how BLAIRE would be in a genocide route, but never specified a few things (I think-)

- She'd fight you in a room full of Echo flowers.

- Now, she isn't one to shout, but- if there's a chance not all monsters have evacuated, she'll be as loud as she can.

- the echo flowers echoing her yells as warnings, that the human is near. That they should run immediately.

- Dying from blood loss is pretty quick, being up to 5 minutes or shorter depending on the wound. But that just gives her enough time to say her last words to them.

- "You know.. When I first saw you, I just thought you were scared.. being down here as a child could either be a dream or a nightmare... But as I see it now... You're just a nightmare that fell down here. Never thought I'd say this to a kid, but... go rot in a different hole. This one is too good for you."

- Now for RED MOON, she didn't even like you in the first place. You just gave her even more reasons to hate you.

- In a pacifist, she'd still be mean, but would teach you about DEFENDING. Since this universe is terrible, even to children.

- Oh but Genocide? You aren't learning shit from her. Keep trying to talk to her, and she'll actually punt you. Don't try her.

- She's seen what you've done. You're not acting out of self defense, you're purposely hunting them down. Running around with a disgusting, dust covered weapon.

- She helps monsters evacuate, no matter how stubborn they are.

- She fights you in hotland. To make it even harder, she drags you both to the moving conveyor belts.

- Making her fighting box a bit unique, you'd have to be constantly moving as your soul keeps trying to move to a different direction. Like an improvised orange attack.

- instead of blocking, she counter attacks. Not only does it not damage her, she just sends back an attack.

- Oh, and she tries to push you to the lava too.

- The only way to beat her is when she has a cool down, if you check her first, there'll be a bar to indicate when she's gonna stop attacking to heal and rest herself for a short time, attack her while she's doing that.

- All her silence will be gone, she's been saving up all her anger and insults for this fight.

- But... She's wasting her breath. So much so, that she doesn't even get to say her last words.

- Pushing her to the lava pit has proven quite effective.. =)

- She has a big exp boost as well, but no armor or weapon you can get from her, all melted unfortunately.

- Oh, YESENIA SUN. She's an interesting case. Do you really expect her to give you an ounce of mercy after your acts? Hah! No.

- She still visits Asgore you know... Unlike the other two, she got an early headstart to know about the monster roaming and slaughtering around.

- She'll keep her distance from you, purposely rigging the puzzles to hurt you. Adding more puzzles and actual traps to slow you down, so the others could have more time to evacuate.

- Hell, she's even considered destroying the bridge lilies in waterfall and messing up the elevators in Hotland just so you can't proceed. But she doesn't, knowing not all monsters have evacuated.

- The moment you killed Swap though... Even after he offered his mercy... Don't expect her to feel bad when she throws you over the bridge towards the CORE.

- Now, you can still hit her, but the annoying part is, she has a SHIT TON OF HEALING ITEMS.

- The moment you get even close to killing her, she heals. And some have bonus effects. Like a strength boost or speed boost.

- She even bought the gun before you could. So she can use the yellow bullets as you try to dodge the other attacks she summoned.

- Just like Blaire, it will take a long time. Like hell she's gonna let you get to the queen.

- You'll know when she's out of healing items once she starts blocking. Keep attacking.

- She isn't as experienced as Blaire when it comes to blocking, so just time your attacks differently, so she doesn't learn a pattern.

- She'll get tired.

- Exhausted.

- "You are no child. You are not human. You are not a monster. You don't deserve that title. You are beyond forgiveness. They've been kind. All they wanted was to see a hopeful light. They wanted to see the sky. They wanted to see the SUN. But all they got was you... How humiliating... I would've rather last seen trash than you..."

- Pushing her to the side, making her fall to who knows where, was an effective way to shut her up.

- She was a big exp boost as well, and she even dropped the gun! How kind of her =)