"I'm nothing."

A Karma backstory rewrite lol

WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE:
SWEARING
PHYSICAL ABUSE
VERBAL ABUSE
VIOLENCE
BLOOD
GORE
WEAPONS
ANIMAL CRUELTY/MISHANDLING OF AN ANIMAL
DEATHS (HUMAN AND ANIMAL)
SUICIDE
BODY MORTIFICATION
SUGGESTIVE CONTENT MENTIONED
SADISM
MASOCHISM

PLEASE EXIT THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TOPICS.

Now, let's get started!

---
(8 years old)

"What a disgrace." Mother groaned, looking at the mirror as Father drove. She fixed her hair, glancing at me through the mirror.

I tensed slightly, holding Mr. Grimm close to me. Mother scoffed a bit, grabbing her purse and focused on her make up. "Did you have to bring that ugly thing?"

"... I like it.. it was a gift from Ka—"

Father grunted, glaring at me through the mirror. "From who?"

"... No one.."

I squeaked out, squeezing Mr. Grimm.

"Well, as long as it's not in the photo. You remember what rule number two is, right?"

"... Cover my eyes."

"Good girl."

I smiled a bit, swinging my feet slightly.

"At least your smile makes up for those devil eyes." Mother laughed, putting her make up back in the purse. Oh...

"What a shame, the first one was absolutely darlin'."

"Stop. Talking. About that brat, woman."

Father groaned, angrily looking at the road, his hands gripping the wheel.

Mother simply dismissed him, looking out the window. At least this car ride is quieter...

---

I played around with Mr. Grimm's hands, playing peek-a-boo. I giggled, lifting him up. "Let's play.. airplane next!" I carefully got off my bed, going over to my toy box. I rummaged through it a bit before pulling out a small airplane. I put Mr. Grimm on top, and started flying him around, giggling and making the noises.

I yelped as I tripped, dropping the plane and Mr. Grimm. I made a small "oof" noise as I hit the floor with a thud, I rubbed my cheek, tearing up.

"PIPE DOWN UP THERE!"

I squeaked, covering my head with my arms as I shook. Right.. no loud noises... I got up, dusting my skirt off as I looked around for the plane and Mr. Grimm.

I gasped a bit, carefully picking up Mr. Grimm. The plane wing caught onto one of Mr. Grimm's stitches, his arm loosely hanging, close to coming off. I whimpered a bit, being as careful as I could to take the broken plane wing off.

"Oh no... I'm sorry.." I sniffled, hugging Mr. Grimm close. I put the broken plane toy in the box, going over to my door. I left my room, stepping down the stairs one by one. I looked around a bit before perking at the doorway of the kitchen, hearing Mother's voice. I headed over there, with Mr. Grimm close. Mother was talking to someone on the phone, holding one of those small, bad smelling things, laughing. I tugged at her skirt, looking up at her.