9

The next morning

I woke up still on the couch, but as a human. Sometimes I transform back in my sleep, so that wasn't unusual. The unusual part there was a human Loki holding me against him. I smiled softly at him, failing to realize that Thor was sitting in the room with us.
Thor squealed from behind me, and it woke up Loki. Loki looked around and quickly put two and two together. He let go of me and I quickly sat up. Thor smiled widely at us.
"You two make such a cute couple!"
I quickly scoffed. "No no no, we aren't a couple. That was a mistake."
Loki nodded quickly. "Yes. Mistake."
Thor continued smiling at us and I stood up and brushed myself off. I looked back at Loki and both our faces went red. I walked as fast as I could out of the room. Loki followed behind me and I collapsed into our room. I groaned.
He groaned too. "I'm terribly sorry for that."
I shook my head. "I'm not mad about how the day started, I'm mad that Thor saw us." I laughed.
He looked up. "You're not mad I was lying with you..?"
"Oh no I liked that."
His face went red again. "Oh..."
"Well if you enjoyed it...and I enjoyed it...then why don't you ask me on an actual date?" I smirked.
He looked down slightly and laughed. He turned to the door and opened it. I watched him confused. He looked back at me and smiled. "Wait here."
I nodded and he closed the door. I smiled widely and gripped the blanket tightly.
He came back after a little bit and smiled at me. "Your highness, would you give me the honor of having dinner with you?"
I smiled. "Of course I will."
He took a quick breath. "Well, in that case, may I get you at 6?"
I laughed. "Sure."
He left the room with a smile and I melted onto the floor. I giggled happily and laid there for a little bit. I took a few deep breaths and contained my excitement. I calmly walked out of the room and went on with my day.

That night

I sat in the room and waited for Loki. He knocked on the door and peeked in. I smiled. "Hello Loki."
He was wearing a nice shirt and looked like he had gotten semi dressed up. He smiled back at me and held out his hand. "Shall we?"
I took his hand but frowned. "I don't really have any fancy stuff with me, so usually I would look nicer, I promise."
He looked down at my usual armor and smirked. He waved his hand slightly and a little green magic surrounded me and put me in a longer red dress. I looked down at it and smiled. "Well that's helpful."
He laughed and opened the door again. "Come with me."
I followed him down the hall and smirked. "Where are we going?"
"You'll see." He responded.
We walked through a few familiar doors and he paused outside of the door to the cells. He turned to face me and I crossed my arms. He motioned to the door. "Your dinner awaits, my darling."
I smiled and grabbed his hand as he opened the door. Sequoia stood nearby a turned over bookshelf with plates and cushions on the ground to act as chairs. The lights were off and a few fake candles sat on the table. I held back my laughs but let out a small giggle. I looked at Loki. "I love it."
He smiled proudly at me and led me over to the table. I sat down on one of the cushions and Sequoia walked over to us.
"I will be your waiter this evening. Your dinner will be out soon. What can I get you to drink?"
I looked at Loki and he smiled at Sequoia. "The finest wine you have." He said.
I smirked and Sequoia walked away. "Plan on getting me drunk?"
He laughed and shook his head. "Not a chance. I don't believe we gods can get drunk on Earth's Alcohol."
I nodded. "Interesting." I motioned to the turned over bookshelf. "Now this. This is a creative way to have a secret date."
He laughed loudly. "Thank you. It took me a long time to set it all up."
I gestured to where Sequoia had gone into a separate cell. "How'd you get Sequoia to help you?"
"I told her my plans, and she volunteered to help. I may have had to promise her steaks as well. She wanted this date to happen though."
"That's...good. I think." I laughed.
He laughed too and Sequoia came back with a bottle of wine, which she poured into the glasses, and then brought over the food. It was just some random things that were easy to make, and one thing I had never seen before. It was a mushy white thing with spices on it.
I pointed at the mystery food. "What's that?"
He looked at it and thought for a second. "I believe it's called a potato. There was a bowl of them in the kitchen."
I poked a fork at the food and took a bite of them. My face lit up. "Oh my god that's actually really good!"
He smiled softly at me and we continued our dinner. After about an hour Loki stood up and took my hand. He pulled me up and out the door. We snuck around the tower, avoiding the rest of the avengers as we laughed quietly. He took me up to a huge balcony and we walked to the edge. I smiled at him. "This was fun!"
He smiled softly and kept looking at the skyline of the city. He turned to me and we both laughed. He placed one of his hands on mine and took a breath. "Queen (Y/N), will you do me the honor of courting you?"
I pretended to think for a second and giggled. "Yes."
He smiled widely and we went back to our room. Tony had put in another bed for me and I flopped backwards on it. "We probably shouldn't tell the rest of the avengers about us, you know."
He looked at me. "Why not?"
"Well I don't think they would be very happy to know that their two villianious half-prisoners decided to join forces."
He laughed loudly and I joined in. He sighed. "You make a good point."
I smiled. "I know."

A few weeks later

I collapsed against Sequoia's cell after telling her everything about the last few days even though she was there for most of it. This was a weekly thing at this point, I would come down once a week and tell Sequoia everything I did with Loki.
I leaned my head back into the glass. "I love him so much..."
She smirked. "You're welcome."
I rolled my eyes at her. "Yeah yeah, thanks for the help."
She sighed at me. "I have to admit, you two are cute."
"Aww. That's really hard for you to admit isn't it?"
"YES! He's the only reason we aren't back in Betrana and yet you still went back for him, and you two are actually cute together!" I laughed at her and Tony walked in behind me.
"(Y/N)?"
I turned around. "What do you want Tiny? I'm trying to talk to my friend."
"We are getting called on a mission, so we need you to come to the main floor so we can lock the doors."
I groaned. "Ugh, fine." He left and I looked back at Sequoia. "I may not be a prisoner per say, but I still get locked places."
"Well you should get going. We don't want to get Tony mad."
I brushed her off. "Eh, he already hates me."
I left the room and plopped myself on the couch. I turned on the TV and turned on a random movie. Towards the end of it Loki came into the room. I looked up and smiled. "I thought you had gone with them."
He shook his head and laid down on the couch with me. He laid his head on my chest and loosely wrapped his arms around me.
I tensed up for a second but relaxed quickly. "So we're the only ones here?" I asked softly. He mumbled a yes and I turned off the TV. I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled at him. "You're cute."
He looked up at me. "You talk too much."
I scoffed sarcastically. "Well, sorry. I didn't realize my talking annoyed you."
He shook his head again and laid back down. "You aren't annoying." He mumbled.
I kissed his head. "Sure I'm not."
We laid there for a little bit until my stomach growled. Loki looked up at me. "Silence your stomach."
I laughed. "You should feed me."
"And why should I do that?"
I smiled widely. "Because you love me~"
He frowned and sighed. "Fine."
I threw my arms up. "Yes! Dinner!"
We made our way to the kitchen and I searched the cabinets for food. Loki had figured out how to work the oven after a few days so I grabbed some of the big round dough things with toppings. We put it in the oven and I sat on the counter. Loki walked over and sat down next to me. I smiled at him. "You want more cuddles don't you."
He continued staring at the wall but smiled. "Maybe."
I jumped off the counter and headed back to the couch. I turned around when I realized Loki wasn't following me. I smiled at him. "Are you coming?"
He got off the counter and walked slowly over to me. He tilted my face up slightly and kissed me before walking past me towards the living room.
"Let's go." He said with a smirk. I stood there frozen for a second. I could hear him laughing from the other room and I quickly made my way in. He smiled at me. "Did I really catch you off guard?"
I stuttered for a few seconds before collapsing onto the couch next to him and laughing. I nodded in between my laughs. "That was how you wanted our first kiss to go?!" He laughed and nuzzled his head in my hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "That doesn't mean I didn't like it though."