10

Tony's pov

I checked the cameras in the security room. Loki and "Queen" (Y/N) didn't know we had set them up, but they were just there so that we would know if they did anything suspicious. I watched as (Y/N) flopped onto the couch and watched a movie. What a snooze-fest. I sped forward slightly without really paying attention but something caught my eye. I paused the film. Loki was lying with (Y/N). That was something you don't see everyday. Not only was he lying with her, he was pretty much on top of her. She kissed his head. I watched in shock. There's no way. They went to the kitchen and I quickly switched the views. They put a pizza in the oven and I smirked. Loki knew how to use the oven. I wonder how he figured that out. They sat for a little bit, and (Y/N) started to walk off, but she turned around. Loki walked over and kissed her! I gasped. I looked around. I needed to show someone. I ran out of the room and found most of the avengers in the living room.
"Guys!"
A few looked up. "What is it Tony?" Steve said.
I smiled. "You all need to come see this. And find anyone else. Except Loki and (Y/N). But everyone else."
I brought everyone upstairs to the security room and showed them everything I saw. Steve gagged, Wanda and Thor seemed happy about it, and the rest of them either seemed upset or indifferent about it. Nat paused the film.
"Do they know that we know?"
I shook my head. "I don't think so. They don't act like that around us. Mostly they avoid each other." I gasped. "We should test it!"
Steve looked at me. "Test what?"
"If they want us to know about it or not! And I have a plan..."

A week later ; (Y/N) pov

I wrapped my cloak around my shoulders and Loki looked up from his bed. "Where are you going?"
"For some reason Natasha and Wanda want to take me to get 'real clothes' so apparently I'm doing that now."
He nodded. "Interesting."
I sat down next to him. "Yeah I'm not really sure why because Natasha doesn't really like me that much, so I think Wanda talked her into it." He smiled and pulled me a little closer to him. He laid his forehead on mine and kissed me. I smiled. "That was smooth."
He laughed. "Thank you darling."
I met Natasha and Wanda in the front room and they brought me outside to a car. I had seen cars before, but I hadn't ever been in one. Natasha drove, and I sat alone in the backseat and stared out the window. They parked the car and I led the group inside and stopped to look at everything. The building was huge and had lots of windows and shops and there were so many things everywhere. I explored every nook and cranny till Wanda pulled me into a store. She motioned to it.
"You can look at whatever." She said with a smile. I looked around frozen at the racks. Wanda looked at me confused. "What's wrong?"
I laughed. "I've uh...I've never done this before."
"Never been clothes shopping?"
"I've been two, maybe three times?
She stared at me. "How did you get clothes?!"
"They just showed up most of the time! Either someone went shopping for me or they would make them in the castle."
She thought for a second. "Well, there's a first time for everything. You should find something you like."
"That's the problem...I don't actually know what I like." I laughed nervously.
Wanda said nothing, but linked her arm to mine and we started walking around the store. Natasha followed close behind, and after searching through many stores and buying a whole bunch of clothes, we sat in the food court. The two girls watched as I devoured the pretzel bites we had gotten. Natasha cleared her throat and I looked up.
"So, (Y/N)..."
I smiled. "Yeah?"
"We leave you alone with Loki all the time. What do you two actually do?"
I thought for a second. "I mostly hang out in the living room, he does whatever is on the rest of the floor, we sometimes eat dinner together, but that's about it." Natasha and Wanda looked at each other and back at me. I laughed nervously. "Is something wrong?"
Wanda quickly shook her head. "No, no nothing is wrong."
Natasha nodded and took a sip of her drink. We sat there and talked for a little bit before heading home.
They helped me drag the few bags upstairs and I collapsed onto the bed. I groaned. I felt Loki sit down next to me. "What's wrong Darling?"
I groaned again. "I never want to do that again."
He looked at the bags. "What did you get?"
"Too much. We got too much."
I heard the bags rustle and looked over at him. He pulled out a random shirt. I pointed at him. "Oh yeah, and if anyone asks, we don't hang out with each other when the avengers are gone. Wanda and Natasha seemed really interested in what we did when they weren't here."
"Why?"
I shrugged. "No idea."
Loki continued going through the bags and found the one fancier dress that we bought. He held it up and hummed. "I like this one."
I smiled. "I knew you would." He set the stuff down and laid next to me. I sighed and looked at the stuff. "Do you wanna help me put everything away?" I asked.
He pulled me up. "The sooner we start, the sooner it will be done, correct?"
I frowned. "I hate when you're right."
He helped me put the clothes away and made nice comments on the things we had bought. I finished hanging up the last shirt and was about to turn around when Loki picked me up bridal style. I yelped and quickly wrapped my arms around him. I laughed slightly and shoved his arm. "You scared me!"
He laughed a little and pressed his forehead to mine. "I'm sorry, Love."
I hummed. "That's new."
"What is?"
"You called me love." He sat down on his bed and pulled me a little closer, if that was even possible. I snuggled my head into his neck. "I love you." I mumbled.
He looked down at me. "What was that?"
I smiled. "I love you." I mumbled again.
He was silent for a few seconds, but chuckled and kissed the side of my head. "I love you too."

Tony's pov

I hummed. "So they don't want us to know..."
Wanda shook her head. "She didn't mention anything about it, and basically said they avoided each other."
Nat nodded. "Yeah, and I don't think we should bother them about it."
I sighed. "Where's the fun in that?" We all thought for a second and I smiled. "What if we keep it a secret that we know, but we watch them. You know, see what they get up to in their relationship when we leave."
Nat and Wanda looked at each other and Nat nodded. "I'm in."
Wanda sighed at me. "Fine."
"Well!" I clapped my hands together. "If that's all settled, I need you two to tell the others and make sure they're in on the plan. Can you do that?"
Wanda shook her head. "Yeah we can tell the others."
"I think I might plan something. Just to get us out of the house."
Nat and Wanda nodded and left to tell the others and I continued planning something to do.