18

The next morning ; Tony's pov

We had all been searching for (Y/N) and Loki since last night. No one had seen them since the party. I heard Sequoia call us into the living room and she pointed to the couch where the two gods were still passed out. I smiled.
"Well at least they didn't leave."
Wanda nudged Thor. "Told you the costumes would work."
He laughed quietly. "I think this might have happened if they had the costumes or not."
I shoved them out of the living room. "Come on, let them sleep."

Early the next week ; (Y/N)'s pov

I sat on a table in Bruce's lab and could barely sit still. Loki held my shoulders down and laughed.
"Calm down darling."
"Never! I'm finally gonna be free!" I almost yelled.
"Yes, and I'm happy for you, but if you want Bruce to take the cast off, you have to sit still."
Bruce laughed. "You know he's right, (Y/N)."
I groaned. "I don't need everyone to team up against me." I stopped bouncing around. Loki let go of my shoulders and sat back down in the chair nearby. Bruce came over and held up the little drill.
"This can't hurt you. It'll cut the cast off, but won't hurt you." He said.
I nodded quickly. "Yeah yeah, just take it off!"
He started cutting the cast, and it didn't take very long till he pulled it off and I had my leg back. He did a few things to make sure everything was working well, and handed me a brace.
"Here."
"What do I need this for?"
"Extra support till you're used to walking on it again. And you might need to use the crutches for a few days so it can finish healing."
I groaned again. "Seriously?"
Loki laughed. "You'll be fine, love."
I laid back onto the table. "No I won't.." I sat back up and took the brace from Bruce. I put it on and he helped me off the table. "Thanks Bruce." I grumbled.
He laughed. "I promise you'll be able to walk without help in a few days."
I nodded. "I better."
Loki helped me out of the lab and he took me back to our room. I glared at the crutches and sat down in a chair. Loki examined the bookshelf till he found a book and sat down on the bed. I continued to glare at the crutches. And then at the brace. And back at the crutches. Loki smirked.
"You can glare at them all you want, they aren't leaving for a few days."
I rolled my eyes. "Shut up."
"I hear you're coming to Asgard with me and my brother."
I sighed and hobbled over to the bed. "Yeah me and Sequoia are gonna come."
He looked down at me for a second. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Are you planning on going home?" He asked quietly.
I stayed quiet for a second. "I don't really want to..."
"Why not?"
"Well..." I fidgeted with my hands. "It's gonna sound crazy."
"No it won't."
"I like it here...I don't have as many responsibilities, I don't have to be the queen, I love the life I have here. Betrana might be my home, but I think I'd rather live here. On Earth." I smiled and nudged his arm. "Plus you're here."
He chuckled quietly and continued reading. "I thought I would have to say goodbye to you."
I smiled. "Nah. Not yet."
He reached one of his hands down and grabbed mine. I squeezed his hand and he kissed my palm. I looked at him. "I love you."
He smiled and continued reading. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing that."

A few days later

The four gods stood on the roof of the tower and waited. Tony looked at Thor. "Make sure they come back."
He nodded. "I won't let them out of my sight."
I smiled. "You don't have to worry Tony. We'll be back."
Tony nodded. "We'll see you in a few days."
I looked at Sequoia. "Are you ready?"
She shrugged. "Ready as I'll ever be."
Thor looked up at the sky and I gripped Loki's hand slightly tighter. "Heimdall!" Thor yelled. "Take us home!"
There was a loud blast and the bifrost picked us up. The strong gust of wind caught me off guard, but I recovered quickly. I waited as the wind blew harder till it suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes to see the rainbow road appear under my feet and the gates to Asgard stood in front of me.
Thor started up a conversation with Heimdall and I took a deep breath to look around. After Thor finished talking, we headed to the castle. Loki squeezed my hand and I looked up at him.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Would you mind not telling my family about us just yet? I do not want Odin to find out and immediately disapprove, as he always does."
I smiled softly. "Yeah, of course! We don't have to tell them till you're ready."
He let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you."
I let go of his hand and took a small step away from him. He chuckled slightly and the guard opened the large doors to the castle. We were escorted to the throne room, where Odin sat all high and mighty on his chair.
He frowned when he saw me. "Queen (Y/N)." He said coldly.
I kneeled before him and stood back up. Frigga practically ran over to me and hugged me. "Oh (Y/N), we were all so worried about you..."
I laughed. "I'm okay, I promise."
She pulled away from me and cupped my face in her hand. "You've grown since I've last seen you."
I shrugged. "Yeah, you know, a few hundred years does things to a person." I hugged her again. "I missed you."
"Well I would assume so!" She said jokingly. "I helped raise you!" She paused. "I'm very sorry about your mother darling."
I sighed. "Not much I can do about it now."
Odin glared at me and Frigga and she smiled at me one last time before going to talk to Sequoia. Loki stood next to me.
"So you know my mother?"
"I knew her when I was little. She would visit my mother. I'm pretty sure she brought you and Thor with her a few times."
"Hm. I don't seem to remember that." He laughed and looked down at me.
I rolled my shoulders back. "I am not used to wearing my armor." I groaned.
Odin walked down the stairs that were in front of his throne and scoffed. "Thor did not inform us that we would have guests."
I tried to keep my straight face. "Me and Sequoia won't take up too much space. We're pretty small."
He reluctantly agreed and servants took me and Sequoia to separate rooms. Thankfully there were other clothes that were given to me by Frigga, so I slid on the Asgardian dress and walked out onto the balcony. I heard a knock on my door and Frigga peeked into the room.
"Hello darling, are you settling in well?"
I nodded. "Yes, thank you."
"May I take you on a walk around the castle?" She offered her hand to me.
I gratefully took it. "Of course."
There was silence for a few minutes before Frigga cleared her throat. "So Loki?"
I laughed. "I assume he told you?"
She gave me a look of curiosity and mischief. "Hm, told me what?"
I paused, realizing I had fallen into her trap, and chuckled. "Now that was clever, but also very mean."
She shrugged. "What can I say? I like to meddle in my sons' lives. Now what is going on between you and Loki?"
"Okay, but if he tells you too, you have to act surprised. Because he told me not to tell you. Also don't tell Odin."
"Yes yes, I know, now tell me!"
"Well...Loki is kinda courting me."
She stopped walking. "Really?" I nodded slowly and she smiled widely. "Your mother owes me." She kept walking.
I watched her walk away in confusion. "Wait, what?" I ran to catch back up with her.
"Me and Quinn made a bet on which of my boys would court you first. She thought it would be Thor."
"You made bets on me?"
"Oh darling, we made bets on all three of you. And then on Sequoia as well."
I let the information sink in and we kept walking. I smiled. "He's really sweet when you get to know him..."
She hummed. "I know."
"And he loves me, and calls me pretty, and he has these really amazing eyes, and his smile is just beautiful, and his laugh, and-" I paused and realized what I was doing.
Frigga gave me a smug look. "Careful darling, that's my son you are swooning over." She laughed. I blushed lightly and she continued smiling at me. "You know, we are hosting a Celebration tomorrow night. I'd be honored if you came."
"Is this just so you can play matchmaker with me and Loki?"
She smirked. "A good queen never reveals her secrets."
Frigga headed off to continue her work, and I roamed the halls. I hadn't been to Asgard in a very long time, so the layout of the castle was confusing compared to mine. I knocked on the large door that was etched with gold and green, and was greeted with a very confused Loki.
He smiled when he saw me and pulled me into his room. I kissed him and sighed. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."
He laughed and kissed me again. I flopped onto his bed and was almost consumed by it. He smiled. "I think the bed might be a bit large for you darling."
I crawled to the pillows and laid down. "This is like Valhalla in Asgard." I sighed.
He shook his head and laid next to me. He took his hand in mine and this thumb stroked the back of my hand. He kissed my knuckles and I rolled over to press myself into him.
"Loki!" I heard Frigga open the door and my head shot up, along with Loki's. He gave her a worried look, but continued rubbing my hand.
"Hello Mother. I...can explain?" He said quietly.
She smiled at us and pulled a chair over near the wall, sitting down in the process. "It seems I'm interrupting something." I pulled slightly away from Loki and we leaned against the headboard. I stole a glance at Loki and he seemed semi worried still. "Well my son, I knew you were doing something on Midgard, but I wouldn't expect you to be spending time with this lovely Queen."
He swallowed. "Mother, with all due respect..."
"How long have you two been doing this?"
I tried to hide my giggling and Loki looked down at me. He kissed my knuckles again. "A few months now. Maybe three?" He whispered.
"Oh dear you really tried to hide this didn't you?"
"Mother, if I may, why did you come barging into my room?"
"Oh! I was going to tell you about the Celebration we are hosting tomorrow night. But I can do that later, if you wish." She stood up slowly and smiled at us. "Be good to her, Loki. She's a tough one."
He smiled at me. "I know."
Frigga pulled her chair back to the spot it was originally, and I kissed Loki. She quietly left the room and I collapsed back onto Loki.
He laughed. "That was unexpected."
I nodded. "Very. Can you go back to loving me?"