11

About a week later ; (Y/N) pov

I was reading a random book that I had found when Tony peeked in the living room and smiled when he saw me. "There you are!"
I looked at him. "What is it?"
"We got called out to check on a few things again, so you'll be alone for a few hours."
"Again? You've never gotten called out twice within the span of two weeks."
He shrugged. "I'm not sure what's going on." He started to leave but quickly turned back. "Oh yeah, and we're leaving Loki with you."
I went back to reading. "Yeah yeah, go do your mission thing."
He left and I waited till they had all left to get Loki. I leaned into our room and smiled.
"Guess who just left~"
He looked back at me. "Again?"
I walked in. "Yeah it confused me too. They don't go out this often." I brushed him off and pulled him out of the room. "Come on, when they leave I get time with you."
He laughed and kissed me as he closed the door behind him. "You make a good point."
I hummed. "I do, don't I?"
I went to the kitchen and scoured the fridge. I opened the tupperware and stared at the noodles. I looked back at Loki. "Don't these people have any good food?"
He laughed. "You like the meals that are fresh."
"Yeah well, those taste good. Once you warm it up in the..." I gestured to the gray box. "That thing. Once we reheat it, it's not as good."
Loki stood up and looked at the noodles. "You're right."
"I know, now how do we make real food?"
He shook his head. "I'm not sure."
I sighed. "Well, I hope we can find something to eat."
He smiled at me. "We'll be fine."
I groaned and kept searching for meals. I turned slightly towards the center. Loki pushed me against the counter and kissed me. He looked back at me and smirked. "You taste good."
I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "In literally every context, that sounds weird."
He rolled his eyes. "No it doesn't."
I kissed him again and nodded. "Yeah. It does." I pushed past him and went back to the fridge. We both tried our best to make food, failing a good few times before making something edible.
We ate quickly and he started walking away. I followed behind him. "Where are you going?"
He went into the training room and motioned to the center. "Care for some fighting?"
I crossed my arms. "Do you want to lose?"
He held out his hand to me. "Hm, I don't plan on it."
I held his hand and pulled out my sword. I pulled him down slightly and pointed the sword at him. "Well, you better start planning on it."
He pulled away quickly and I twirled the sword around. His hands glowed green and my sword lit up with flames. He charged forward slightly and shot magic at me. I jumped out of the way and slashed the sword at him as fast as I could. He moved out of the way slightly and I continued slicing with my sword and dodging his attacks. I rolled out of the way of his magic and turned into a mouse. I crawled over and climbed up his leg and onto his chest as he tried to brush me off. I turned back into a human and he fell back from the sudden weight.
I smiled. "You seem to be stuck..."
He rolled over and ended up pinning me to the ground. "Who's stuck?" He asked quietly.
I narrowed my eyes at him and he laid his forehead on mine. We sat there for a second before I kneed his stomach and he fell to the side. I jumped up and held my sword at him. "I win." I smirked.
He laughed and I helped pull him up. He pulled me against him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stood there for a second until we heard the door click. We quickly let go of each other and I looked at the door.
"They're home! Run!" I whisper-yelled and ran out of the room to try to look busy. Tony peeked into my room and I looked up from the book.
"Oh! Hey Tiny. I didn't even know you guys got home."
He looked around. "Where's Loki?"
I shrugged and kept reading. "No idea. It wasn't my turn to watch him. Can you leave? I'm at a good part in my book and your presence is ruining it."
He frowned and left. I let out a breath of relief. He didn't suspect a thing.

Late that night ; Steve's pov

Tony was sitting in a chair near the screen with a few others scattered around him. We all watched the film as it went through the night. I watched in disgust as they kissed in the kitchen. Next to the food! After they ate, they went to the training room. Tony quickly switched cameras and we watched as they fought each other.
I hummed. "She's getting stronger."
Nat nodded. "Yeah. She is."
She pushed Loki to the ground and they sat for a second before Loki flipped her over so he was on top. Tony whistled.
"Whoo! Get it (Y/N)!"
I rolled my eyes. "Don't encourage them!"
I watched as (Y/N) kneed him and pulled herself up. I nodded slightly. "She's a good fighter. We could use her."
Nat scoffed. "Yeah if she wasn't always planning to escape."
Tony paused the screen. "She doesn't look like she's planning her escape right now."
I looked back at the screen and they stood together in the center. They were obviously happy. I sighed. "Yeah, you're right. They look like they're happy..."
Wanda smiled at the screen. "They're so cute together..."
Nat shook her head. "Fine. If we can convince her...and take precautions...I guess I'm okay with it."

A few days later ; (Y/N) pov

"They want me to come to Times Square with them!" I said as I frantically paced around outside of Sequoia's cell.
She took a bite of her steak. "Why are you so freaked out about that?"
"Uh one, I attacked Times Square a few months ago, and two, they don't take me outside of the tower! I don't know why they want me to come!"
She shrugged. "Just go with them. They probably want to get on your good side so you don't attack again."
I stopped walking and fidgeted with my hands. "They're taking Loki with them too..."
"Isn't that a good thing?"
"Yeah but...I'm worried that they somehow found out about us and they're bringing us to Times Square just to make fun of us."
"Have you given off any signs or anything to tell them you're dating?"
I shook my head. "No, not at all."
"Then they don't know! Just go have fun in the city. Convince Tony to buy you something."
I smirked. "I'll try, I guess."
I spent a few hours talking with Sequoia, and eventually Wanda came and got me so we could leave. The sun was starting to set already, so the lights from the city were all on and flashing. We were nearby so we all walked over. I stayed semi close to Loki, but at the same time tried to make it seem like it wasn't on purpose.
We all dispersed into groups, and I was stuck with Wanda, Steve, and Loki. Wanda pulled us into a store and I walked slowly through the aisles. I picked up a stuffed alligator and pointed it at Loki.
I smiled. "Look! It's you!"
He smiled and took the alligator from me. "It could be you too."
"Yeah, I would make an amazing alligator." I picked up a stuffed snake and draped it over my shoulders. I smiled. "Now this. This is a look."
Loki laughed and took the snake off. He put it back on the shelf and looked through the piles of animals. He held up an Elephant. "Here. This is a good fit for you."
I scoffed. "An Elephant?"
"What's wrong with Elephants?"
I shook my head. "Nothing...nothing...just not the animal I would have thought you would pick."
"Well what do you think I should pick?"
I searched through the stuffed animals and pulled out a fox. "This one."
"A fox?"
"Yeah! Evil, mischievous, sneaky, really pretty, stuff like that."
He laughed and placed the animals back on the shelves. He continued looking at the stuffed animals and I continued searching through the shelves. We walked from store to store, and the bright lights that surrounded the streets were slightly blinding. I waited by the door while Wanda was in line when I heard music from outside. I looked out and saw a crowd surrounding a man playing music. I smirked and pulled Loki outside. He gave me a confused look.
"What?"
I pointed at the man. "Look..."
He looked up and shrugged. "People play music in the streets all the time. That's nothing new."
I started pulling him closer. "Come on! I wanna watch it!"
He rolled his eyes at me, but smiled and came over. We watched the man play on the drums for a few minutes and I gripped Loki's hand in mine. He looked at me.
"What are you doing?"
I smiled softly. "Come on...dance with me..."
He froze for a second, but took my other hand. We playfully danced around outside of the circle of people, and some other couples joined in. After the song was over I stood there with him for a second, and we walked back to the store as Wanda and Steve were walking out.