13

(Y/N) pov

I woke up still pretty much on top of Loki. He was still asleep and had his arms draped around me. I smiled at him and leaned a little more onto him. I felt his arm move slightly and flip me off of him. I groaned. "Aww, come on I was comfortable!"
He laughed and laid next to me. "I could never have guessed that by the way you fell asleep."
I shrugged. "It was late, you were comfy. I don't see anything wrong with what I did."
After a few minutes of laying there, Loki left. I made my way to the kitchen afterwards. I spotted a box on the counter and strolled over. Round foods were in the box and I looked at them curiously. Wanda walked in behind me and saw me watching the food. She smiled.
"They're donuts."
I tilted my head. "What's a donut?"
"Bread and frosting. It's a pastry that people eat for breakfast."
"Can I have one?"
"Yeah. Take any of them."
I studied the donuts and picked one with brown frosting. I took a bite and my face lit up. "Holy crap that's good food."
She laughed. "Yeah, donuts are pretty tasty."
Tony came rushing into the room and I continued eating my donut.
"Okay, Wanda, (Y/N), we have a person attacking nearby. We need you both to come."
I nearly choked. "Me?"
"Yes. You. Get ready."
After a few minutes I walked down the streets next to Loki while Steve walked in front of us and Tony walked behind us.
I looked back and forth at the two of them. "I feel very claustrophobic..."
Tony shook his head. "You're fine. Shut it."
We walked around the city for a long time, but eventually found them towards the center. I paused while the others ran forward. He looked exactly the same as the guy that me, Loki, and Thor had taken down a while ago. I followed the others in and the man let out an inhuman screech and shot the red magic at us. I quickly dodged out of the way and unsheathed my sword. It lit with fire, and we all attacked the demonic creature. It screeched louder when it realized what was going on. The thing shot a bigger blast of red magic and the force threw me against a wall. My ears were ringing so I couldn't really hear what was going on, but there was a growing pain in one of my legs. I slowly started to hear someone calling my name and Loki ran over to me. He bent down in front of me.
I looked around, still dazed from the hit. "What happened...?"
He put his hand on the side of my face. "You got hit, but you'll be okay. Do you think you can get up?"
The battle continued raging against the demon and Loki tried to pull me up. A sharp pain shot through my leg and I fell back down. He looked at me and worry flashed across his face.
"What? What's wrong?"
I gasped in pain as I tried to move my leg again. "I can't walk...my leg is hurt..."
Loki quickly bent down in front of me again and pulled a force field around us so we couldn't get hit. I shook my head slightly. "It's fine. I'll be fine. Just give me a minute. I'm really...tired." I felt myself start to drift off.
Loki quickly shook my shoulder. "No, stay awake Love."
My head shot back up in an effort to stay alert. Loki looked back and the avengers had knocked out the demon. Bruce came running over to us and Loki took down his force field.
Bruce kneeled in front of me. "Are you okay?"
A few avengers walked over and watched us. I smiled. "I'm just...really tired..." I felt myself start to drift off again. Loki got closer to me and kissed me. I blinked my eyes a few times. "Well that woke me up."
Tony smirked from behind us. "So I'm guessing you're done hiding your relationship from us?"
Loki quickly spun around and looked at him. "You knew?"
Tony shrugged. "We all did. We have security cameras."
Bruce continued checking out my leg before sighing. "I'm pretty sure it's broken, but we're gonna have to check it back at the tower to confirm anything."
I groaned. "How am I supposed to get back to the tower?" Loki smirked at me and picked me up with ease. I thrashed my arms at him. "Put me down! I'll get someone else to carry me!"
He laughed. "I won't let anyone else carry you."
I leaned back as far as I could possibly go and Loki almost dropped me. I sighed. "Being injured is really, really difficult." I whined.
He shook his head and we all walked back to the tower. After a few hours with Bruce, I was left alone with a cast on my leg. I was alone for a few minutes till I heard a small knock on the door. Loki slowly opened the door and frowned at the cast. I crossed my arms.
"He broke my leg."
He chuckled. "I can see that."
"You kissed me in front of all the avengers."
"Yes, I did..."
"They somehow already knew."
"Tony said they had cameras and saw us."
I grumped from the hospital bed and Loki scooted me over slightly so he could sit down. "Bruce says I can't walk on it."
Loki frowned again. "Really?"
I nodded. "Yeah."
He proceeded to lay next to me and I leaned into him. He brushed his fingers through my hair and suddenly stopped. I groaned. "Hey why'd you stop..."
He kissed my head. "If you can't walk...how do you plan on getting around?"
I looked up at him. "I guess you'll have to carry me everywhere. Or I'll hop. I still have one working leg."
He continued running his hands through my hair and hummed. "I don't think that will work for six to eight weeks..."
I looked up at him. "Six to eight weeks?! With this thing on?!"
"Do you not know how casts work?"
"You think I've broken something before?!"
He laughed and stood back up. "I'll be back."
I crossed my arms. "You better. I need some sympathy."
Loki returned after a few minutes with a pen and Bruce. Bruce proceeded to give me crutches so I could move around the tower and left. Loki sat in a chair and looked at me.
"I need your leg." I smirked and flopped my healthy leg on his lap. He glared at me. "The OTHER leg."
I groaned dramatically and put my casted leg on him. He unclipped the pin and signed his name on my cast. I looked at it. "Hm. Not bad. I guess it can stay." He rolled his eyes at me and I kissed him. "Can you help me get downstairs? I wanna talk to Sequoia."
Loki picked me up and he walked me downstairs. Sequoia ran over to the door.
"Oh my god! (Y/N)! What did you do?!"
I laughed. "That's...that's a long story." Loki set me down and I hopped over to her cell. Loki left the room and Sequoia stared at my leg.
"You're kidding me right? You didn't actually hurt your leg? How did you hurt your leg?!"
I flopped down on the ground. "Well, the avengers took me out again to help fight some demon thing. The thing shot magic at us and the blast shoved me against the wall and it broke my leg."
"So the avengers were careless and let you get hurt?"
"What? No!"
She started pacing around her cell. "They hurt you!"
"Sequoia, it wasn't their fault!"
"That's not what it looks like! It looks like they took you out to help them and then hurt you!"
"Sequoia calm down...you know what happens when you get mad."
"Well I think I have a right to be upset!"
There was a knock on the door and I groaned. Tony peeked in.
"Not the right time Tiny!"
He stared at Sequoia. "What's going on..?"
Sequoia stared at him. "You..." she growled.
I looked at Tony. "Run."
He quickly shut the door and Sequoia's eyes glowed. I scooted to the corner of the room to try and get out of the way and there was a loud blast and an alarm going off. After the smoke cleared, there was a large hole in the cell and Sequoia was gone. I could hear yelling from the rest of the tower and I tried to stand up to follow her. I heard running and Loki slid into the room. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw me.
"Are you okay? What's going on?"
I shook my head. "I'll explain later, just help me get to Sequoia."
Loki helped me upstairs and we found Sequoia fairly quickly. There was a strong wind blowing around her and the room was shaking. I quickly hopped over to her.
"Sequoia!" She looked over at me and the winds slowed down. I shook my head. "Sequoia, I'm fine! I promise!"
Thor and a lot of the other avengers followed me in. Thor stepped in front of the others.
"What's going on?!"
I waved him off. "I will explain in a minute okay?!" I turned back to Sequoia. "Sequoia, I need you to not destroy the tower, okay?"
She took a few breaths and the winds stopped. The towers stopped shaking and I turned back to the avengers. I almost lost my balance and leaned against the wall.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I present Sequoia's power." I said sarcastically.
Thor looked at her and back at me. "Explain...?"
I shrugged. "I got hurt. She protects me. If she finds something as a threat, that thing isn't gonna survive." I looked at her as she tried to calm down. "She's like my own personal attack dog."
Dr Strange conjured up something in his hand and motioned to Sequoia to come over. She slowly walked over and he put two bracelets on her wrists. After a few seconds, the bracelets tightened. She looked at them. "What are these?"
"Power reducers. Just in case you decide to go crazy again."
She looked at me and shook her wrists at me. "Take them off!"
I shrugged. "I don't know how."
She groaned and clawed at the bracelets. Strange looked back at the avengers and at me. Scott nodded happily and Steve sighed.
Strange gave her half a smile. "Well, we can't keep you in the cell anymore because you destroyed it, and all the others are currently full, so I guess you're getting a room."
I gasped and tried to push myself off the wall, only to remember I couldn't stand correctly. I fell over but sat up on my elbows. "What?! It took me weeks to gain enough 'trust' to get a room!"
Natasha shrugged. "She didn't try to escape."
"I tried to escape because of him!" I gestured to Loki.
He held up his hands. "Don't bring me into this..."
Tony cleared his throat from behind us. "One problem with that, we don't have any room in the tower."
Sequoia's head shot up. "What if I roomed with the other two villians?"
The avengers all looked at each other as if they were considering it. I scoffed. "Uh, what?! No!"
Tony sighed. "We don't really have another option, (Y/N). I'll try and fit another room somewhere, but for a few weeks, it's gonna be three people in one room."
The avengers slowly trickled out of the room and Sequoia looked at me on the floor.
"Need some help?"
I shook my head. "Loki..." I reached my hands towards him.
He smirked at me and rolled his eyes but picked me up anyway. He sighed. "You need to learn how to use the crutches."
I thought for a second. "Nah...I prefer this."
He kissed me and I smiled. I looked back at Sequoia and pointed at her. "HA! You have to live with this!" She shook her head and walked away. I looked back at Loki. "I request more love when she's around."
He laughed and kissed me again. "Let's find a place for you to sit down."