12

Steve's pov

I watched (Y/N) and Loki as they snuck out of the store. I looked at Wanda. "I'll be right back..."
She nodded and I walked over to the window. The two of them watched a person playing drums made out of buckets on the side of the road. They watched for a little bit, but started dancing around to the music. A few other couples joined their dancing and Wanda walked over. She looked where I was looking and smiled.
"Aww...that's adorable."
I sighed. "Yeah, I know. I was worried they were running away."
Wanda pulled out her phone and filmed their dancing. The man ended his song, and they stopped dancing together so we quickly acted like we had just gotten out of line. Wanda smiled. "Where'd you two go?"
(Y/N) motioned to the man. "We were watching the guy over there play on his drums."
I nodded and we headed back to eat with the others. We sat down at a booth and Wanda sent the video to the rest of the avengers.
The video got mixed reactions of being shocked, excited, or just thinking it was cute.
Tony walked over to us. "They did that in public!"
I smiled at him. "Yeah. I don't think they saw us filming them either."

(Y/N) pov

I sat in our room after we got home from eating. I flipped through a book and looked up from my bed. "Do you think they know about us?"
Loki looked up from the chair in the corner. "Who?"
"The avengers! They keep putting us together! Like, if you have two enemies that were technically prisoners, wouldn't you keep them apart? You know, so they wouldn't work together?"
He thought for a second and nodded slightly. "That would make more sense."
I shrugged. "Maybe they're just stupid."
We continued reading our separate books and Loki quickly looked up and walked over to his closet. I watched him.
"What are you doing?"
He pulled out a bag. "I got you something."
I raised my eyebrows. "You bought me something? I don't deserve that!"
He set the bag in front of me and sat across from me. "Yes you do. Open it."
I eyed the bag suspiciously. "Is this a murder tactic?"
He leaned forward and kissed me. "No."
"Well that convinced me! I guess I'm opening the scary bag."
He rolled his eyes at me and I dragged the bag towards me. I pulled out the stuffed alligator we saw. I gasped. "Oh my god you didn't..."
He laughed. "I did..."
I held up the stuffed alligator. "You are now dubbed little Loki and will be my new best friend. Someone go tell Sequoia that she's been replaced."
Loki shook his head and moved to sit next to me. "I'm glad you like him."
I stood up. "Well since you gave me your present, I guess I'll give you mine."
He tilted his head slightly. "You got me something too?"
"Well yeah, I had to convince Tiny to spend money on me somehow." I walked out of the room and leaned into the living room.
"Tiny!"
He jumped slightly. "What?"
"Where's my bag?"
"Kitchen."
I smiled. "Thanks Tiny!"
He took a sip of his drink. "Uh huh."
I grabbed my bag out of the kitchen and dropped it in front of Loki. "Here."
He watched as I flopped down next to him and pulled the bag over to him. He pulled out the stuffed fox and smiled. "Really?"
"What? He's cute. And reminds me of someone."
He looked over at me and smirked. "And who would that be?"
"Hmm...Strange. He reminds me of Strange." Loki groaned at me and I laughed. "I'm kidding!" I climbed a little closer to him. "It's you idiot..."
He hummed and kissed my head. "I knew that."
I laughed and buried my head into his neck. "Then why'd you ask?"
"I wanted to hear you say it..."
We sat there for a little bit and I sighed. "You know, love you and all that, but I'm bored."
He laughed. "Oh I didn't realize I'm so boring." He said sarcastically.
I smirked. "You're a terrible liar." I grabbed the remote off the table and found the movie I had started earlier.
After a while, Wanda opened our door and looked at us. "Hey, we're having a game night. Wanna come play with us?"
I thought for a second but shook my head. "Nah, I'm pretty tired."
Wanda looked at Loki. "You?"
He shook his head too. "I'll stay here."
She nodded. "We'll be in the living room if you need us."
She closed the door and I turned into a cat. I crawled onto Loki and collapsed into his lap. He laughed at me. "Tired?"
I purred at him and he scratched my head. I turned back into a human and wrapped my arms around him. I leaned my head into his neck and he rubbed my back slightly. He smiled. "My, someone is cuddly tonight."
I smirked but refused to move. "Crazy how even powerful goddess queens get touch starved."

The next day ; Wanda's pov

The rest of the avengers had gotten up early to get food, and asked me to get Loki and (Y/N). I creaked open the door as quietly as possible and looked around the room. Loki sat on (Y/N)'s bed with his arms around her. They were obviously both asleep and I tried not to make any noise as I shut the door and walked back downstairs.
Tony looked behind me. "Where's the two villains?"
"They'll probably be up when we get back. The two of them are cuddling and still asleep, and I don't have the heart to wake them up."