Angst >:3 +Story oneshot

:Anne we'll "Meet" again don't know where don't know when but I know we'll meet again some s-sunny day:spinel

:spinel ....you Betta' not be lyin' Annie
:Sprig Anne please dont go
:Polly Anne I'm gonna miss you
:Hop pop take care kids
:Anne bye guys
:Andrew I'll miss you guys so much
:Sasha bye Polly sprig hop pop spinel
:Marcy bye spinsy *portal closes....forever...* 
:spinel *screams in anger and heartbreak as she runs out of the castle and cries* I TRUSTED YOU ANNE WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME GRAAHHHHHHAAGHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHH *chokes and cries and sobs* YOU TRAITOR "years later"
:Anne spin-
:Spinel whatcha want boonchuy don't try to be nice to me ya traitor
:Anne w-what

*  :spinel *screams in anger and heartbreak as she runs out of the castle and cries* I TRUSTED YOU ANNE WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME GRAAHHHHHHAAGHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHH *chokes and cries and sobs* YOU TRAITOR "years later" :Anne spin- :Spinel whatcha ...

:Spinel YOU ABANDONED ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU DA MOST YOU LEFT ME FOR LOS ANGELES WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT YOUR HOME WHAT ABOUT ME I WAS YOUR SISTER ANNE BUT YOU ABANDONED ME
:Anne s-spinel I'm sor-*Anne fell to her knees and cried spinel hates her....why they always made up they always got along but not anymore*
:spinel I will never forgive  you goodbye Anne savisa boonchuy
(We used to be best buddies and now we're not I wish you would Tell me WHYYYYYYYYYYYY god I wish you thought this through before I went and fell in love with you was she sleeping in the bed we've made don't you dare forget about the way you BETRAYED ME)
:Anne *still crying as she reaches out her hand* SPINEL PLEASE IM SORRY WAIT DONT HATE ME PLEASE DON'T HATE ME (if your not aware this is my headcanneon that Anne's fear aside from losing her loved ones is spinel/Sasha/Marcy/etc hating her and not forgiving her she is very scared it might come true and it did...) PLEASE SPINEL PLEASE IM SORRY *spinel was already gone Anne cried her powers going off Sprig and Polly saw this and ran over to comfort Thier big sister Anne calmed down but was still crying*
:Anne she hates me and it's all my fault
:Sprig Anne it's okay spinel will forgive you she just needs to cool down
:Polly yeah she can't stay mad forever
:Anne no she said she would never forgive me she hates me....*more tears filled Anne's eyes she couldn't see sprig handed her a tissue as she used it to wipe her tears away as she patted sprigs head* thanks sprig
:Sprig no problem Anne
:Polly come on let's go hang out *Anne walked with sprig and Polly but got scared when she saw spinel she was talking to Emmy and sj and then she glared at Anne Anne felt so defeated like the time mr X was talking her down (I hated that scene it made me sad she just 13) they kept walking around town looking at new markets and new shops and new everything  Anne enjoyed hanging out with sprig and Polly then spinel came over*
:Spinel hey sprig Polly wanna go beat up a big Fly I saw one right over there'
:Polly cool hey spinel can ann-
:spinel NO AND IF YOU BRING HER WITH US YOUR A TARITOR TOO JUS' LIKE HER *Anne and Polly flinched as spinel garbbed Polly and left sprig sat by Anne as he felt back why couldn't spinel calm down until sprig heard Anne crying again he hugged her tightly rubbing his hands circle wise around her back comforting her*
:sprig Anne it's okay 
:Anne HOW IS IT OKAY I KEEP LETTING PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT DOWN I LET SASHA DOWN I LET MARCY DOWN I LET ANDREW DOWN I LET SPINEL D-DOWNNN *Anne cried and ran off into the woods where spinel and Polly went she slumped and layed down her face in her arms as she sobbed her teardrops reflecting memories of spinel being impressed with her*
:Spinel wow Annie ya so cool teach me
:Anne okay sure dude I'll teach you
:Spinel yay
:Anne haha
*The teardrops splashed and anne cried softer why why did she leave if she knew spinel was the way she was she knew spinel had abandonment issues and yet she lefted Anne heard screaming as she saw Polly and spinel trying not to die by a big scorpion Anne tapped into her calamity powers and defeated the scorpion*

*more tears filled Anne's eyes she couldn't see sprig handed her a tissue as she used it to wipe her tears away as she patted sprigs head* thanks sprig :Sprig no problem Anne :Polly come on let's go hang out *Anne walked with sprig and Polly but g...

:Anne you guys okay
:Polly Anne that was co-
:Spinel STUPID cmon Polly
:Anne spinel I didn't mean to lea*spinel smacked Anne hard as she fell backwards as tears rolled down her cheeks*  I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU ANNE BOONCHUY YOU LEFT ME ALONE I WENT BACK TO THAT CASTLE EVERYDAY AND WAITED BUT DID YOU COME BACK NO YOU LEFT ME JUS LIKE PINK DID!!!! I HATE YOU *spinel walked off* and your not my sister your just a wannabe heroine grow up kid... *Anne covered her mouth trying to hold in her sobs Polly was petrified and felt sympathy for Anne and she curled up beside Anne as Anne hugged Polly and cried her broken heart out*
:Anne AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH *the scream echoed thought the valley the mountains and the distant lands of amphibia as everyone could hear the screams of a broken 14 year old girl who is sad lonely confused betaryed heartbrokend and angry at herself*
(I'mma turn dis into a story and I need name ideas)