Andrew is a good boyfriend >:3

(Angsfluff coming in fresh and hot out the oven >:]) *It was the same traumatic nightmare all the time the blood the loud anguished sobs of her parents her nieces her sister In law her cousin in law  and the crystal gems the same loud broken screa...

*It was the same traumatic nightmare all the time the blood the loud anguished sobs of her parents her nieces her sister In law her cousin in law  and the crystal gems the same loud broken scream she bellowed out from the depths of her broken heart the flashes of blue the begging and sobbing of her enemy why did she do this she controlled them when she charged up the portal she couldn't control them when she try to murder someone who killed the person who Anne was fond and who cared about her no matter how many times spinel snapped or was angry spinel still wanted to change for the better and this is what she gets sure spinel tried to kill earth over being abandoned but no she doesn't deserve to be stuck in this time loop of suffering Anne breath heavily her body felt out of wack*
:Anne you didn't deserve this spinel pink didn't deserve you AND AS SURE AS FROG THE DIAMONDS DONT DESERVE YOU EITHER!?! *Anne gripped the covers of Andrew's bed as tears rolled down her cheeks as she grabbed the cold cup of hot chocolate as she warmed it up  as Andrew surprised hugged her from behind Anne giggled at her boyfriend's cuteness he had his arms around Anne's arms (Guess what amphibia fannedom SHE KEEPS BOTH OF HER ARMS YOU PSYCHOPATHS DEAL WITH IT ME AND NERDY WILL NOT LET ANNE LOSE A ARM HAHAHAHHA anyway...)
:Anne what you doing up puppy dog
:Andrew nothin much Anna banana just wanna see how my fav girlfriend is doing
:Anne thanks....but not so much great the nightmares keep g*sniffle*getting stronger she's gone she didn't deserve this SHE DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE ABANDONED OR ABUSED OR STABBED ITS ALL MY FAULT SPINEL'S GONE WHY DID SHE HAVE TO SACRIFICE HERSELF*Anne snapped and burst into tears as Andrew hugged her running his hands through his sobbing girlfriend's hair* *the sobs were muffled once more Anne kept crying as long as she needed too*
:Andrew *Breath shudders tears rolling down Andrew's face* she's going to be okay you've got me sprig hop pop Polly and Sasha and mar-mar and everyone else who are also going though this so don't give up keep moving forward Anne and if you stop to reflect on the dark stuff you'll never be happy then you used to be
:Anne *smiles as Andrew wipes Anne's tears away* you went to therapy school didn't you
:Andrew Not yet :] but soon I will
:Anne *laughs as she concentrates her powers and makes a glowing transparent magic blue lotus and places it in Andrews hair* you look good with a lotus
:Andrew so do you kitten *Anne and Andrew (dis is for you nerdy>:3) KISS*
love you kitty cat
:Anne love you too babe