we have each other (Cuphead and mugman angsfluff 2)

*after they caught and released butterflies raspberry was eating a sandwich she made it had baloney cheese and pickles she enjoyed eating the sandwich Cuphead and mugman were eating a split parts of raspberry's sandwich the three friends got done eating the sandwich as raspberry stood up and ran*
: Raspberry BET YA CANT CATCH ME BOYS
: Cuphead/mugman BET WE CAN RASPBERRY*the brothers raced and were searching for raspberry they saw her passed out* RASPBERRY
:Cuphead Raspberry wake up c'mon please raspberry
: Raspberry*weeezes hard her throat itchy as she scratched her throat coughing and wheezing as she weakly grabs her inhaler and breaths in the oxygen as she breaths slower calming down* Oooh boy that was traumatic anyway wanna continue racin'- boys cuppy mugsy*Cuphead and mugman were sobbing as raspberry held Thier yellow gloved hands caressing them gently whispering sweet whispers to her friends* boys it's oka-*Cuphead screamed*
:Cuphead HOW IS IT OKAY RASP YOU ALMOST DIED WE ALMOST LOST YOU WHADDYA MEAN ITS OKAYY *sniff* *sobs tears splatter to the dry ground*
:Mugman*sniffles also crying* we love you raspberry
:Raspberry*blushes* I love both of you two boys *hugs Cuphead and mugman as they cry again whilst blushing* gee stop I'mma start getting worked up *raspberry wiped her eyes*
: Cuphead well it's payback toots
:mugman yeah!
: Raspberry haha okay *kisses mugman and Cuphead on Thier cheeks* ps you two are sharing me
:Cuphead/mugman Deal raspberry*the three lovers walked back to the cottage chatting about stuff*