Good advice (Anne in wonderland)

*Anne and sprig were walking away from the tea party as they looked around and saw the animals from the race again*
:Mouse It's You >:(
:Anne crud
:bird GET HER
:sprig Leave Anne alone *attacks them with his slingshot as they ran off* you okay Anne
:Anne No I'm not okay I SHOULDN'T HAVE SLACKED OFF IM SO STUPID!
:Sprig Anne you're not stupi-
:Anne SHUT UP SPRIG YOU HAVE NO IDEA JUST STOP IT I SHOULD'VE NEVER TRUSTED SASHA AND MARCY OR SPINEL I WISHED I NEVER WENT TO AMPHIBIA AND BEACH CITY I WISHED I NEVER BECAME FRIENDS WITH A STUPID FROG AND A INSANE PINK GEM!?! I HATE YOU!?!
:Sprig .....I feel the same way I wished I never met you....either *covers his mouth* Anne I didn't mean it I'm sorry
:Anne ....*tears up as she sits down and puts her head in her knees as she cries* no sprig I'm sorry I'm a stupid lazy dumb person I'm not smart like Marcy or cool as Sasha or tough as Andrew or devoted as spinel I'm just a timid emotional loser I can't keep people I care about safe I see them die Infront of me and watch them hurt me Im so passive around people and I act like an idiot I manipulated you and hop pop and Polly and Spinel to get what I wanted I was self-centered and rude and angsty *cries* I'm sorry....*begins bwaling as sprig hug's Anne in tears as they hug each other and cry*
:Sprig I never knew you felt that way Anne and if it cheers you up Im glad we met
:Anne m-me t-*hic*too
:Sash Cat hey boonchuy!
:Anne where did you come from sash
:Sash cat I um heard you two talking so I came to check up on You both so how's it going!
:Anne *cries* PLEASE TELL US WHERE CARROT IS
:sprig *cries harder* WE NEED TO FIND HIM AND TAKE HIM BACK TO SPINEL BEFORE SHE GETS MAD AT USSSSS WAHHHH!
:Sash cat OMG calm down Calm down *pats Anne and sprig on the back as she opens a secret passageway* I have a secret entrance so stop crying you're eyes out And go get that bunny!
:Anne/sprig thanks Sash cat! *the two go inside of the secret passageway as sash cat smiles and dissapears*