spinel's comeback (angsfluff)

*Anne and the others were fighting tazanite but she was too much for them*
:Hunter GIVE HER BACK! give her back Give Her Back....*tazanite throws hunter through the sky as Marcy catches him* ....spinel come back....*tears roll down his cheeks*please
:Anne YOU!
:Titan Raspberry What are we going to do mommy isn't here and we can't do anything
:Tazanite you'll be the first to die kid*tazanite readied a beam to kill raspberry with as the others tried to save her but tazanite made them watch*
:Titan Raspberry*whimpers*
:Anne/others RASPBERRY NOO!*a golden yellow blast stops tazanite* huh....
:Spinel IM BACK SUCKA'!
:Tazanite WHAT
:Titan Raspberry Mommy
:Everyone SPINEL*they all hug spinel in tears crying and laughing*
:Anne you your-
:Spinel yeah I know I know but let's focus on her first
:Hunter right
:Andrew Let's end this
:Tazanite ugh gladly besides I've always enjoyed challenges!*tazanite and the gang begin to charge at each other while the screen fades to black and comes back on*
:Ultra Calamity Spinel *shoots a beam of stars at tazanite as they all fight together (with some smooth like butter animation) as she is nearly beaten down* We have to find a other way to stop her
:Steven like what
:Ultra Calamity Spinel we have to poof her
:SJ yeah
:Luz this is so weird we've never fought a gem like her ever and I'm not sure we'll stick together or anything what if she splits us up
:Ultra Calamity Spinel Hey Luz ya know us *winks as everyone nods*
:Everyone US WEIRDOS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHERRRRRRRR*a blast comes crashing down as spinel poofs tazanite and bubbles her away*
*Everyone cheered*
:Anne SPINS WE DID I- Spinel!?!
(In this brand new au hehe spinel chooses to finally accept death and peacefully die after defeating tazanite)
:Spinel I can't run from it toots no matter how scary it is or how much I don't want to do this I have to die we've had a great goddamn ride huh you are the best sister ever *spinel's gem cracked little bits of it falling apart piece by piece* 
:Hunter SPINEL
:Spinel sorry hunts but we won't be listening to Melanie Martinez anymore you can listen to other music
:Spinel Marcy I never hated you when you told us the truth I knew how you exactly felt Sash I'm so glad You've changed Andrew make Anne happy who am I kidding ya doing a good job at that Luz amity willow gus you guys are so cool you too storm raspberry Emmy sj I'll  always be here even if you girls can't see me *tears roll down her gem like cracked face* mom dad thanks for letting me be a boonchuy it was the best thing to happen to me stormy take care of our kids *sprig ran to the crumbling spinel as he hugged her tight in tears* bye sprig your the best little brother ever you too Polly your a great sister thanks hop pop for letting me stay in your place too bad I won't be there anymore *everyone started crying* .... thank you all for everything*spinel shattered and disintegrated into stars as they went straight into the sky as everyone cried*
:Hunter no no No No NO NO SPINEL YOUR JUST PRANKING ME LIKE THAT OTHER TIME P-PLEASE TELL ME YOUR KIDDING please*tears roll down his face as he sobbed* you-*hic* promised to...stay by our sides Not leave please please please
:Raspberry mhm...*sees a small glowing yellow light as she puts it in a jar was it spinel or not weird* uncle hunter
:Hunter huh....
:Raspberry m-mommy is jus' sleepin' she'll w-wake up soon *raspberry's voice was trembling she just wasn't ready for a world without her mom in it* ...*looks at the stars in tears* she'll wake up soon enough...
:Emmy....
:Anne raspberry
:Raspberry h-huh
:Anne she's...she's not waking up anytime soon you saw her body you saw the way she was talking I'm sorry kiddo she's not waking up anymore...
:Raspberry n-No she's just sleeping SHE HAS TO BE SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE US LIKE THIS SHE TOLD ME SHE'D ALWAYS BE THERE SHE SAID SO SHE she...she's not waking up anymore...*raspberry started crying as Anne pats her head tears roll down her face too*
:Steven *wipes his face* l-lets go home...
*Everyone nods as they all went back to their separate houses and rooms*
:Hunter *listening to death by Melanie Martinez as tears well up in his eyes and roll down his cheeks as he cries* you promised....
:Andrew Hunter let's get some sleep tonight
:Hunter ...I can't sleep
:Andrew okay fine then do whatever ever the hell you want I'm going back to bed *falls asleep again*
:Hunter *opens the door gently and closes it and goes to the bathroom and listens to the music as he cried and threw his phone across the tub as it shattered the mirror* oh no no no crap what did I no No No NO *his body shook as he sobbed picking up the glass not caring if it made him bleed as he threw it away and cried repeating spinel's name over and over again begging for her to come back* s*hic*spinel spinel spinel please come back please*cries* spinel *coughs and hiccups as snot and tears and mascara ruin his face he didn't care he missed his trauma buddy* spinel please I miss you....
********************
*My online friend's reading this*
:Me *drinking their tears because I'm thorsty*
:Henry YOU LITTLE JER-
:Me Hehheh TRY TO STOP ME LOSER
:Henry How DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THIS!
:Me I was THORSTY