me relating to my fav cartoon characters

"I'm a monster I haven't learned a single thing from my problems"
:Me .....
"before I got to amphibia I didn't like myself I did what was easy I let people walk over me but Meeting you guys shows me the person I really want to be"
:Me *smiles softly*
"I gave you this I gave you everything i-i just didn't want to be alone"
:Me .....
"Libby's right friends move away change who knows where we'll be in years"
:Me .....
"can you miss someone you never knew that's silly of course you can't"
:Me ....*tears up*....
"this isn't real is it the real Anne and Sasha don't want what I want and it hurts but forcing them to follow my dreams is wrong I learned that the hard way"
:Me ....
"Change can be hard but it's how we grow it can be The hardest thing to realize you can't hold on to something forever but of the things you let go you'll be surprised what makes it way back to you"
"when I heard about your dad I dunno I needed a distraction or I was jealous I was dumb I'm sorry"
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD"
"why do I wanna hurt you so bad I'm supposed to be a friend I just wanna be your friend"
:Me .....
"I can't go back *hyperventilating*"
:Me .....*had a mental breakdown and called self stupid and dumb because her dog was fighting another dog and all Because she was being stupid"
"I didn't ask to be this way I NEVER ASKED TO BE MADE YOU THINK IM JUST A BIG MISTAKE"
:Me ....
"I DON'T KNOW OKAY/why do I get the feeling I'm not living up to your expectations"
:Me .....*clutches fist's*
*Overlapping voices of my fav cartoon characters talking about their trauma's and ptsd's*
:Me .... amphibia changed me to accept change Steven universe taught me that you don't always have to forgive the people who hurt you the ghost and mollyMcgee taught me that you can't give up hope when things are terrible I relate to Anne I relate to Steven I relate to Molly amethyst spinel Marcy sprig HUNTER LUZ!??! BECAUSE I'VE BEEN THERE I'VE BEEN HURT IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL I'VE HAD TWO MENTAL BREAKDOWNS OVER A FICTIONAL CHARACTER AND A DUMB MISTAKE I MADE I'VE BEEN FEELING LIKE A MONSTER EVERY SINGLE TIME MY FRIENDS LEFT ME ALONE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS MY FAULT (anne hunter spinel Steven molly Marcy) I DONT EVER WANT TO BE ALONE I DONT WANT TO PUSH PEOPLE AWAY I DONT WANT TO BE A MISTAKE!?! EVERY DAY IM ANGRY AND PUSHED TO TEARS BECAUSE OF MY COUSIN KELL'S SCREAMING IM ALWAYS BEING MADE FUN OF BY MY OWN LITTLE SISTER AND BABY COUSIN I'VE FELT SO MUCH PAIN AND I'VE BEEN TRAUMATIZED WHEN I SAW FRICKING ANNE BOONCHUY DIE!?! AND SHE WAS MY HERO MY INSPIRATION MY FAVORITE CHARACTER I FELT LIKE SPINEL WHEN MY FRIENDS LEFT ME I FELT LIKE STEVEN WHEN I PUSH MYSELF TOO MUCH AND BURY MY PROBLEMS I FELT LIKE SPRIG WHEN MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER PASSED AWAY I FELT WHAT THEY FELT AND IT HURT ALOT I CANNOT TELL YOU GUYS HOW MANY TEARS I SHEDDED WHEN ANNE DIED WHEN ANNE AND SPRIG SAID GOODBYE BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE AMPHIBIA WAS MY ESCAPIST WORLD AND IT WAS TAKEN FROM ME I ACCEPTED IT BUT NOT REALLY *sniff's* not really... whoops sorry for ranting I feel dumb now sorry.....