some more Crybaby>:))))

*Anne was listening to Melanie Martinez's song crybaby she could relate to the song and she didn't know why she was always breaking into sobs when she hears the verse of "they call you crybaby crybaby but you don't even care Crybaby Crybaby so you laugh through your tears crybaby crybaby but you don't even care tears fall to the ground I just let them drown" it always made her cry for some weird reason as she was sobbing her chest heaving up and down with each cough and sob that erupted from her mouth*
:mr Boonchuy Anne time to eat!
:Anne *pauses the music as she cleans her eyes cheeks and nose and wipes her tears away as she walks down stairs as she  started eating the dinner after she got done eating Anne went back into her room and sat on her bed as she touched her chest and felt sad again those Jerks at school calling her a Trans freak and a crybaby she was born a girl and will always be one those Jerks need to stop the teasing bullying and pranking it's so frustrating the stress that MAGGIE this agonizing heartache in her heart as she softly sniffled as she falls asleep to suffer another bullying at school*
(The next day at school) *Anne was in physics class she was so tired as she was woken up by a worried Andrew as he softly smiled at her as she smiled back*
:Anne s-sorry I was just tired I didn't get any sleep last night
:Andrew it's okay Anne
:Marcy yeah it's okay Anna banana your just tired
:Sasha Yeah hey *whispers* you guys wanna skip class and go have a epic day at the amusement park!
:Marcy *whispers* only if we don't get caught
:Andrew *whispers* yeah I don't want my mom not giving me Mac and cheese for dinner tonight I love that mac and cheese Sash
:Anne *whispers* only if we don't get in trouble with our parents i don't want to get grounded
:Sasha sure sure follow my lead *the others winked as Sasha faked being injured* MR luckwing I HURT MY LEG I NEED THE NURSES OFFICE
:mr luckwing Oh Marcy Anne Andrew take Sasha to the nurses office at once *Anne Andrew and Marcy nodded as they helped Sasha whilst she "limped" as they ran out of school laughing as they went at the amusement park having the best day ever until trouble and tears loads of tears*
:Marcy that was better than me playing the legend of Zelda
:Andrew I can't believe we didn't get in trouble
:Anne nothing bad can ever happen because we are awesome*Anne Sasha Marcy and Andrew fist bump each other until trouble came*
Ms cooper on speaker:ANDREW
Mr Wu:MARCY
Ms waybright:SASHA
Ms boonchuy:ANNE
parents on speaker:COME HERE NOW YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!!! *The kids gulped nervously as they saw Thier moms/dad with the most angry disappointed expressions the teens have ever seen*
:Ms cooper Andrew I'm so disappointed in you why would you skip class do you have any idea how worried I was about you I thought you ended up like your Father!!!!!!
:Andrew *tears begin to well up in his eyes* mom I'm sorry I just wanted we i-
:Ms cooper No buts young man when we get home we are going to have a chat!
:Mr Wu Marcy how could you your going to be grounded for a month no video games no war of warlocks NO NOTHING
:Marcy dad please
:Mr Wu NO
:ms waybright YOU ARE ACTING JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER ALWAYS ACTING RECKLESS AND RUDE AND DOING THINGS YOUR OWN WAY WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE THIS I NOW WE GOT A DIVORCE BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A BRAT!!!!
:Sasha *tries hard not to be vulnerable* whatever I don't care ground me I won't care anyways
:ms waybright Fine and you will receive a grounding!
:ms boonchuy*grabs Anne's hand tightly as they are out in the hallways as Ms boonchuy is livid* Anne I can't BELIEVE YOU you always do this cut class don't study always ignore me when I'm speaking to you why just WHY DO YOU ACT SO DUMB! you are grounded for a while month including in the summer no TV phone friends Andrew or anything the only things you do are stay in your room and are you even looking at me LOOK AT ME fine don't your grounded come on we are going home *they go home as Ms and Mr boonchuy ground Anne Anne ran into her room and started sobbing her heart out into her pillow as she cried herself to sleep as she remembers happier memories and her relationship with her mom*
(Memory 1) *tiny Anne was sad and scarred because of the fire she broke into tears backstage as the kids got mad at her for almost killing them as she was trying to apologize but they laughed at her crying as they left to go home as she sat up and sniffed and continued crying at home for the traumatic school play she almost burnt to the ground as Ms boonchuy came in the room as she lets her daughter hug her as Ms boonchuy comforts her daughter*
:Tiny Anne I Hurt the other kids I-*sobs and hiccups* almost burnt the stage to t-the ground *Ms boonchuy was patting tiny Anne's head as she  gently stroked the tears away from her daughter's cheeks and started singing a Thai lullaby as tiny Anne calmed down as Ms boonchuy put tiny Anne in her bed as the memory faded to black as she remembers more memories*
(Memory 2) *tiny Anne was riding her bike with training wheels she didn't like the training wheels on her bike 🚲 as she fell off the bike as she growled and kicked it as she hurt her foot and she cried angrily*
:Tiny Anne stupid bike I hate you *stomps off angrily as she sat on the couch tears slowly dripping from her nose as they dripped on her skin as tiny Andrew comforted her as she hugged him mumbling word's as she sniff's* I don't like my bike
:Tiny Andrew me either mine keeps getting stuck whenever I ride it
:Tiny Anne *chuckles*
:Tiny Andrew *smiles at tiny Anne as he gently wiped the tearstains from tiny Anne's face as they watch SpongeBob*
(Memory 3) *tiny Anne and Marcy and Andrew were hanging out on swings until some bullies kicked them off and made them cry until tiny Sasha saved them from the bullies as they made a (soon to be toxic) Friendship* thanks for swinging on the swings with us
:tiny Sasha no problem you guys want to be friends
:Tiny Andrew we already are Sasha
:Tiny Sasha thanks
:Tiny Anne *sees a slide as she runs and slides down as she goes again and again as she fell and hurt her arm as she cried as tiny Andrew Marcy and Sasha comforted her tiny Andrew was wiping the tears away tiny Marcy was band-aiding it as tiny Sasha was patching it up with her toilet paper that she took from home (don't ask why she did it) it was decorated with the red blood from tiny Anne as she continued crying as the tiny kids contuied to comfort their friend/Future gf as tiny Anne calmed down as hugged her friends as they hugged back*
:Tiny Anne thanks drewy mar-mar and Sashy
:Tiny Andrew I'm just glad your okay Anne I don't like seeing you sad or hurt like I said I'll always protect you from meanies *tiny Marcy and Sasha nodded*
:Tiny Marcy plus getting hurt is my job
:Tiny Sasha besides we'll all protect each other no matter what! *The tiny kids laughs as the memories end as Anne cried and fell asleep*