gone spinel au!

I'm back with more Trauma because I've lost control of my urges of angst! hehe
*Spinel eyes flashed yellow/gold as she wrapped her arms around her found Family for the last time as tears were beginning to drip from her eyes as she was coughing up blood*
:Spinel guys go get out of here
:Sprig but what about you!?!
:Spinel I'll be fine I'm always fine Just go!
:Sj You idiot if you think for a second we're going to let you do this then your Dumb!?!
:Spinel I know I'm dumb and a idiot but I was your guy's idiot!
*Anne sprig Steven garnet amethyst pearl storm Emmy sj Marcy Sasha Mr and Ms boonchuy hop pop and Polly had tears in their eyes as spinel slingshotted them out of the looming tazanite's way*
:Spinel GUYS THANKS FOR EVERYTHIN-*spinel was stabbed in her gem as her calamity powers died down as she smiled reaching out her hand for her found Family her wife and children as tears rolled down her cheeks and blood dripping from her gemstone as she shatters into shards as tazanite stomps on them over and over as Anne sprig hop pop Polly Steven garnet amethyst pearl storm Emmy sj Marcy Sasha Mr and Ms boonchuy are screaming and sobbing for her to stop*
:Anne SPINELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! *the dust flew into the sky and disappeared forever as the found family broke into sobs*
:anne NO NO NOOOoooOoo
:Steven SPINEL WHYYYYY
:Sprig spinel you and Anne were my heroes I CAN'T LOSE ONE OF YOU!*cries*
:Polly s-spinel nOoo!
:Sj MOMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmMnmmmm!*scream crying as Emmy hugs her tightly* WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY!!!
:Marcy spinel why....
:Sasha dumb idiot!
:Ms boonchuy m-my baby.....NOOOOoo*Mr boonchuy embraced his sobbing wife*
*Everyone was crying and sobbing reflecting on their memories of spinel the good and the bad and this her sacrifice the good thing she had to do to redeem herself even if it meant giving up her own life*