sneak peak of crybaby (new story)

(this is pre-amphibia where they are Little kids) I got inspired by the song crybaby by Melanie Martinez)
*Anne was always  emotional and sensitive she would always cry and loads of neighborhood kids would make fun of her for being emotional is it so bad she was born with the biggest heart and plus crying was and is healthy so why is it so wrong if she's expressing her feelings kids like Jeremy and Maggie always liked to tease and bully her for crying like a "widdle" baby they took it too far that one time during her  6th birthday party they were all playing in the bouncy house Maggie jumped real high they were chasing and tagging each other in the bouncy house Maggie just pushed Anne as Anne rolled out of the bouncy house and scraped her left knee*
:Tiny Anne ow m-my knee *cries as tiny Andrew Marcy and Sasha comfort her as Maggie and the other neighborhood kids laughed at the crying 6 year old as Andrew Sasha and Marcy were defending her*
:tiny Maggie lol the 6 year old is crying like a widdle baby hahahahaha *tiny Anne whimperd as she had wet salty teartracks stained on her cheeks as it was getting dark the neighborhood kids left tiny Andrew Sasha and Marcy also left as tiny Anne got sadder more tears built up in her eyes as was in the bathtub sobbing quietly as Ms boonchuy was washing her up*
:Ms boonchuy what's the matter Anne ignore what that Maggie girl said to you there is no shame is crying
:Tiny Anne b-but she was making fun of me for crying and scraping my knee *Ms boonchuy put her 6 year old daughter in her bed turned on the nightlight and wiped Anne's tears away as kissed her forehead*
:Ms boonchuy no buts you know when I was your age I used to cry alot too for the smallest reasons but it was healthy because crying is healthy there is nothing wrong with crying*tiny Anne smiled softly as Ms boonchuy gave her a goodnight kiss on the forehead and walked out of the room as she closed the door as tiny Anne experienced a nightmare*
:voice 1 Crybaby Crybaby
:Tiny Anne stop it I'm not a crybaby
:Voice 2 oh yeah then why are your eyes watering
:Tiny Anne no *cries and sobs as she sits down rubbing her wet teary eyes* stop it Stop it!! STOP ITTT PLEASE STOP CRYING STOPPP ITTT *cries as her tears make a ocean as she gets stuck in it as it swirls around and sucks her down* AHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHH*tiny Anne wakes up tears roll down her cheeks as she wraps her covers around her as she cries softly her eyes slowly turning red and bloodshot as her tears stained the pillows as she cries to sleep*
(And that's all I will make this during when the ghost and mollyMcgee airs back on Disney)