it still hurts but it's for the best

Yes I'm crying silently while wiriting this can you guys believe it's been three seasons Man it feels so weird that I'mma rewatch the finale today it still hurts if I ever rewatch the show it'll hurt but I can't cling onto cartoons they have to end the way they were made I loved this show so friggin much and I will always be welcomed back into amphibia even if there won't be reruns anymore it'll still live on in my heart (excuse me I'm crying rn Lol) whoo we did it guys WE DID IT *laughs sadly* it's bittersweet sad and I'm gonna miss Anne sm but I will not cling onto her anymore because she had to end the way Matt wanted it too and I'm so proud of him for making this cartoon about frogs I made friends because of this show and I couldn't be more happier thank you amphibia for everything I will miss you and no new Disney cartoon can ever replace you and owl house and I pray to the cartoon gods that these new Disney cartoons are just comedy because I CANT HANDLE MORE TRAUMA Lol hey look at that I stopped crying again hurray for calming down but anyways I will not stop with my amphibiaXstevenUniverse content anytime soon I love making you guys read these stories of mine and I love being your guy'ses friend until next time take care and If you see a frog smile at it it'll make you happier I know I will if I ever take a field trip to the aquarium and if I see a frog exhibit I will either cry whilst smiling or just smiling sadly this was the best cartoon I ever watched and Matt braly if I ever meet you get your arms wide open for A BIG HUG From one of your biggest f-annes thank you for everything....

(This art Isnt mine it belongs to cyn)