froggy gem Precure picture

cure heart's first fight against the corrupted Sasha :Cure heart Precure leap frog! *Frog pupils replace her original pupils as she hops like a frog and attacks her corrupted friend* Precure lotus BLIZZARD *thousands of lotuses blind Sasha and she...

:Cure heart Precure leap frog! *Frog pupils replace her original pupils as she hops like a frog and attacks her corrupted friend* Precure lotus BLIZZARD *thousands of lotuses blind Sasha and she fumbles and falls over groaning*
:Spinel/the plantars Cure heart do it now purity her
:Cure heart Right! PRECURE gem Refresh!!!!!
:corrupted Sasha so nice *is purified and Anne grabs a blue gem*
:Cure heart is this a gem
:spinel yes! it's your calamity gem place it in your Precure pact *cure heart nods and does it* YAYYYY
:Sprig that was awsome
:Anne oh *detransforms* thanks
:Spinel we have loads of work to do *winks at Anne*
:Anne Sasha SASHA wake up please
:Sasha I heard you okay I'm okay *Anne hugs Sasha tightly and cried from relief that her bestie was not harmed* geez your always so quick to get emotional most of the time*
:Anne I'm just glad your okay Sashy I WAS SO SCARED I uhm this Precure showed up and saved you
:Sasha cool what was her name
:Anne cure heart yeah! Cure heart *recites her chatphrase* the blue in your eyes a big nice heart I'm cure heart! *poses*
:Sasha wow awsome I hope I get to meet her
:Andrew KITTEN AND SASHY YOU GUYS ARE OKAY!!!!
:Anne *laughs* huh *sees Marcy who saw everything*

cure heart's first fight against the corrupted Sasha :Cure heart Precure leap frog! *Frog pupils replace her original pupils as she hops like a frog and attacks her corrupted friend* Precure lotus BLIZZARD *thousands of lotuses blind Sasha and she...

:Anne uh oh