Race against time (angst)

*Anne was being thrown around by citrine as she felt her whole body Ache this was agonizing she missed her family her friends her nieces she wanted to be back safe and sound with them*
:Citrine you think that I'm just going to let you go back to your original timeline Why should I do it you ask because I know I should take you back But I won't!?!
:Anne *coughs up blood as she wipes it off her face* W-wait Listen citrine Please I need to go back to them my friends and family I CAN'T JUST LEAVE THEM PLEASE!?!
:citrine ugh your so whiny SHUT UP *they throws Anne to the moons tough crater's as Anne screams in pain* ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WON'T LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THEM!?!
:Anne NO PLEASE!??
:Citrine TOO LATE ANNE I think I might start with that frog family and gem sister of your's
:Anne n-No NO!?! *Anne's calamity powers activated as she punches citrine in their face as as the two keep fighting as citrine's pocket watch drops to the ground* DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HURTING THEM
:Citrine Too late~ *they inject Anne with a sleep syrum as Anne screams and feels herself falling asleep as citrine walks off* you'll never see your friends or family anymore anyways you'll enjoy me murdering them one By one~
:Anne n-No.... please... everyone i-im s-sorry*tears roll down her face as she sobs softly* I...I can't move my body it's so tired....I hate this...I wanna go home *sobs softly* I wanna go back home.... Please...