Marcy moves away (with a twist)

"This is my au And I've explained alot of times you guys understand*!
*It was bright and sunny but it was upsetting too after the kids Left amphibia and beach city it was time for Marcy to move away the teens made it to the airport as they got ready to separate*
:Sasha Marcy you better text me when you get to your new house with your parents You got it You adorable Green bean!
:Marcy *sniffles* g-got it i promise Sashy
:Andrew mar-mar every Friday night I'll watch war of the warlocks I PROMISEEEE *cries as Marcy pats Andrew's back and sniffles and sobs* bye marbles
:Marcy bye drewy wait where's Anne
:Sasha she's out there *points to the outside of the airport as Marcy runs and sits down next to Anne*
:Marcy Anne?
:Anne m-marcy i-im g-gonna m-miss y-you!!!!*Cries as marcy cries Andrew and Sasha are crying as the childhood friends embrace each other and cry until it was time for Marcy to go* I promise you this Marcy I'm gonna play all you're dnd games and we can video chat and talk on Skype *sniffs as Anne grips onto Sasha's jacket sleeve*
:marcy yeah we'll do that!
:anne *hiccups and blows her nose into Sasha's jacket sleeve* wahhhh
:Sasha ANNE GROSS!
:Andrew shhh *pats Anne's back* we have to let her go
:Marcy bye guys*is about to leave when suddenly the Flight was cancelled by Mr and Ms Wu* Mom dad!
:Ms Wu Marcy we aren't moving!
:Mr Wu yeah I turned down the offer!
:marcy so we can stay!
:Ms Wu Yep also you have some teary-eyed childhood friends who are happy right now
*Anne Sasha Andrew and Marcy hug each other and cry tears of joy*
:Marcy I'm staying
:Sasha HECK YEAH YOU ARE
:Anne let's go watch war of the warlocks!
:Andrew YEAHHHH *the teens run to go hang out and watch war of warlocks there will be no insensitivity or sleeping it will be the perfect sleepover and even if it USED to be complicated it's a whole lot Better now!