more Crybaby because yes!

(⚠️warning mother-daughter angst⚠️)
*Anne got a F on her test paper she knew that she didn't study that good now she's going to face the wrath of her mom as she walked home nervously as she saw her mom sitting on the couch as Anne handed her the test paper as Ms boonchuy looked disappointed*
:Ms boonchuy let me guess you didn't study did you
:Anne I've been trying hard mom you just put so much pressure on me!
:Ms boonchuy What no I don't put pressure on you
:Anne YES YOU DO ALL THE TIME YOU NEVER USED TO PRESSURE ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE!!!
:Ms boonchuy Anne savisa lotus boonchuy Don't raise your voice at me
:Anne UGH YOU ALWAYS TELL MY THINGS I CANT DO AND YOU ALWAYS STRESS ME OUT I AM TRYING HARD TO PLEASE YOU MOM *tears filled up in Anne's eye's as she swallowed lumps in her throat tears roll down her cheeks as Ms boonchuy gasps sympathetic and regretful* it's never going to be enough is it I know I goof up all the time *Anne hiccuped as she cried softly but Ms boonchuy could hear it* I know Im not perfect I*sobs*I'm sorry...
:Ms boonchuy*tears well up in her eyes as she reaches out for her daughter* Anne...I *Anne covered her mouth trying hard not to cry as she ran to her room as the only thing that filled the silence was Anne's sobbing as Ms boonchuy stood frozen tears roll down her cheeks Ms boonchuy walked up the stairs to Anne's room as she knocked on it*
:Anne (raspy voice) *sniffles* come in oh it's you *sobs* g-go away
:Ms boonchuy*grabs a tissue box as she lets Anne snuggle up to her as she hands her daughter tissue to clean her nose and wipe the tears away* I'm sorry Anne I shouldn't put so much pressure on you*Anne teared up as Ms boonchuy dabbed the tears away with the tissues and gave Anne a forehead kiss as anne hugged her mom tightly and cried as Ms boonchuy held her daughter in her arms* shhhh
:Anne i-im s-sorry too m-mom I promise to study hard and *sobs* get good grades an-*Ms boonchuy shushed her daughter's rambling*
:Ms boonchuy no all you need to do is be my daughter and that is a promise*Anne wiped the tearstains from her cheeks as she nods as they go downstairs to eat*