don't bully tiny Anne!!!

*It was a sunny day at the park tiny Anne was playing with her toy dolls and was hanging out with tiny Marcy until tiny Maggie came* :Tiny Anne HEY MAGGIE GIVE THAT BACK :tiny Maggie why should I plus I wanna play with it *laughs evily and snaps o...

:Tiny Anne HEY MAGGIE GIVE THAT BACK
:tiny Maggie why should I plus I wanna play with it *laughs evily and snaps off the toy doll's arm and chews on it*
:Tiny Anne STOP IT *tiny Anne tried to get back the doll but tiny Maggie scratched her as tiny Anne started crying tiny Maggie pulled on Anne's hair and broke her doll tiny Anne kept crying as tiny marcy went to go get tiny Andrew and Sasha* y-your Mea-*tiny Maggie smacked tiny Anne* (yes I gave Anne the fear of being slapped by people she trust  that and her real fear of people backstabbing her and destroying her trust) ahhh WAHHHHH SASHA MARCY ANDREWWWWWW
:Tiny Sasha/Andrew LEAVE ANNE/MY KITTY CAT ALONE! *Andrew and Sasha grab Maggie and snatch the broken doll back* now leave Maggie
:Tiny Maggie Fine bye have fun with your crybaby (yes a Melanie Martinez reference)
:Tiny Anne *runs off still crying* 
:tiny Andrew Anne wait *Tiny Andrew catches up with his sad friend as she quickly hugs him her sobs muffled by the shirt that Andrew is wearing* shhh it's okay Anne I'm here it's okay (future husband/boyfriend material here UwU) shh... *Hears nose blowing* just gonna ignore that you wanna go back kitty cat *tiny Anne nods as tiny Andrew wipes Anne's tears away and kisses her forehead* (Andrew your big brotherness is showing) *tiny Andrew holds tiny Anne's hand as they go back to tiny marcy and tiny Sasha* hi guys I got Anne and she stop crying :)
:tiny Marcy Anne you okay
:tiny Sasha if someone else bullies you I'mma punch them >:)
:Tiny Anne y-yeah I'm okay guys thanks *touches her cheek as it stings* owie
:Tiny Andrew it's okay here *grabs a snoopy band aid and puts it on her scratchy blood cheek and gives it a kiss and tiny Andrew blushes and tiny Anne looks confused but smiles* feel better *stops blushing*
:Tiny Anne thanks drewy your a good friend (mlb reference 🥲)
:Tiny Andrew no problem kitty cat 🙂😃
:Ms cooper Andrew time to go home
:tiny Andrew bye kitty cat bye mar-mar bye Sashy
:Tiny calamity Kids Bye Andrew *the girls keep playing with each other without Andrew as they also go home*