Chapter 2

3 months later.....

"Honey bee. You look beautiful." Andy said as he hugged you and kissed you head. You were at the court house, to get married to Ransom.

Andy's heart broke to see you getting married to someone else in front of him. But he knew you were happy with Ransom. And that's all he cared about. You're happiness.

Andy and your mother were there as your witnesses while Ransom had his parents.

Soon the process began and you and Ransom were pronounced husband and wife. Andy sighed and looked away when you kissed him. He wished it was him standing there with you. But he smiled when you looked in his direction. The reception was small. Just Ransom's parents and you, Andy and your mother. And the time came when you had to go with your new husband.

You hugged Andy tightly. "I'll miss you, honey bee. Take care of yourself." Doing his best to not cry. At least not in front of you. He pulled away and kissed your forehead.

"You too, Andy. I'll visit you on the weekends and on our special day." You said.

"Yeah. We'll plan something when you come back." He said.

"We should leave, Y/N." Ransom said.

You nodded your head and walked to him, linking your hand with his. "I'll miss you, mama. Take care." You said and walked out the door.

Ransom hugged Andy and sat next to you and drove you to his...... your house.

As soon as you went away, Andy had dropped your mother back at the nursing home and was sitting in your room, drinking.

He knew you did this for your mother, and you were happy. But there was a part of him that wanted to run to you and tell you how he felt. But he accepted his fate. You were his best friend. His honey bee. And that was enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One year later.....

You closed your car door and made your way inside the house. Your mother had passed a few months after you got married. And Andy was dating a girl named Laurie and to your surprise they were expecting their first child together.

You entered the house and sighed knowing Ransom would come home late. This was what happening for the last few months.

You confronted him about it but he brushed it off by saying it was due to work. The bodyguards outside the house raised red flags in your brain. That was what Andy had taught you when you used to stay together. Ransom had told they were there to protect you because of his business Which he never told you anything about.

Ransom was great in bed. You tried to have children but failed. And a trip to the doctor's office told you that the Ransom Drysdale was infertile. Ransom seemed okay with the fact. You were sad, because you wanted kids. But it wasn't possible.

You changed out of your work clothes and started making dinner when you heard the door being opened. You walked towards the door and saw Ransom. "Hey, you're early." You said.

"Yeah. Finished work sooner than I thought." He said and removed his coat. "I need to talk to you." He said and fished something from his pocket. "Come on." He said and went to the bedroom.

"What is it, Ransom? You're scaring me." You said as sat down next to him. Ransom handed you the pamphlet in his hand and you read it. "IVF? Ransom, I don't understand."

"I know you want kids, but I can't give you that. But if you want we can maybe get a sperm donor and try it." He said.

"You really want to try that?" You said. he nodded his head. "Oh, Ransom. I am so happy you're even considering this." You said and hugged him.