Chapter 13

"I will come with you." You said. "Leave them, Ransom."

"Good choice, sweetheart." Ransom said. "Take them back upstairs." He motioned his men to take Jacob and Sofia.

"Y/N, please. Don't." Andy said. You could see the tears welling his eyes. "Don't leave."

"It's fine, Andy." You said and smiled at him weakly.

"Well, that's settled. We leave in the morning." Ransom said. "Ethan, take them both upstairs."

Andy sighed and shook his head as Ethan cut off the ties, "Ransom, please. I'll do anything you want. Don't do this."

"Nope. It's done." Ransom smirked at him. "Now shut your fucking mouth and go upstairs."

Andy looked to his right when he felt a tug on his arm. He stood up, "Fine. At least let me stay with her then."

"Take him, Ethan." Ransom said. Not paying attention to Andy's request.

Andy stared hard at Ransom as he was dragged out of the room and upstairs to his room. Ethan pushed Andy in the room and closed the door, locking it from outside.

"Fuck." Andy cursed as he paced the room. He had to do something before he took you away from him. Andy couldn't let him take you. He stopped and turned when he heard the door open and you were pushed in. The door was closed and locked once again. "Y/N." Andy rushed to you and pulled you in his arms. "Oh God, honey bee." Andy finally cried. The tears ran freely down his cheeks. "Why did you do that?"

"I didn't have a choice, Andy. He would have killed them." You said.

Andy pulled away and wiped his tears. "I know. But we have to do something. I can't let him take you away from me. Not again." Andy said. "What happened?" Andy asked as he touched your forehead.

"I came home and saw him. I tried to run and call the police but he hit me with his gun before I could." You said.

"O-Okay." Andy nodded. "Let's get it cleaned up." Andy took your hand and walked towards the bathroom. He groaned as he gently lifted you onto the counter.

"Are you okay?" You asked as he put his hand against his ribs.

"Yeah." He said and removed the first aid box and rummaged until he found some anti- septic and cotton. He took some on the cotton and dabbed it against your wound. he cleaned it and put a band aid on it.

After coming out of the bathroom, you and Andy sat on the bed as Andy spoke up. "What if you run away?"

"What?"

"I mean, go away from here. Just you. I can handle the situation here." Andy said.

"No, Andy. He will hurt you or the kids, please." You said.

"I have to do something." Andy whisper- yelled. "I-I can't just let him do this."

"Andy please." You said.

"What about Sofia?" Andy asked. You stayed silent so he continued. "Please. She needs you more than I do."

"Andy, I have to do this. Or he will kill all of you. How can I live knowing you all died just because I said no to him!" You said. "We'll see what to do."

"Okay. But I need to ask you something." Andy said.

"What?"

"Just sit here and close your eyes." Andy said and got up.

"Okay." You said and closed your eyes, waiting for Andy to come back.

"Open." Andy said.

You opened your eyes and saw Andy kneeling in front of you, with a ring in his hand. "A-Andy." You said. You couldn't believe Andy was doing this.

"I was planning to ask you since a long time, but couldn't build up the courage. I know this is the shittiest time to ask but... Y/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?" Andy said.

"Andy I-" You began as tears fell down your eyes.

"It's fine you don't want to." Andy said. A sad smile on his face.

"I'll marry you, Andy." You said.

"Really?" Andy asked.

"Yes." You said.

Andy smiled and slid the ring on your finger. "Perfect." He whispered and kissed it.

"It's beautiful, Andy." You said, looking at the ring.

"Anything for you, honey bee." Andy said.

"Andy?"

"Hmm?" He responded.

"Does it hurt?" You asked, gently touching his ribs.

Andy scrunched his face as your fingers glided over the area. "It's fine. Doesn't hurt much."

"It looks like it hurts very much." You said.

"I'm fine, baby. Don't worry." Andy said.

You sighed, knowing he won't admit how much it hurt. But you knew he was trying to be strong for you, Sofia and Jacob. "Okay. But tell me if it hurts. Hmm?"

"Yes, ma'am." Andy said, "Now, can I kiss my fiance?"

"Yes." You said and kissed him.

Andy smiled against the kiss, he knew it might be the last time he got to kiss you. Andy pulled back and leaned his forehead against yours and sighed, "I love you, honey bee. I promise I'll fix everything."

"I love you too, Andy. But please, wait a little. Take care of Jacob and Sofia. Look after them and then come looking for me. Please." You said.

"Yes, of course." Andy said. "But promise me, you'll take care of yourself as well and run away the moment you get a chance please. I can't live without you."

"Yes, Andy. I will."

"And you'll come back and marry me." Andy said.

"Yup. That too."