Chapter 9

Four months later.....

It had been four months after Jacob was declared innocent and Andy's divorce with Laurie was going problem free as well. All that needed to be done was tell the kids that they were dating. And another important thing.

"Hey, kids. We need to tell you something." Andy said as both Jacob and Sofia sat down in front of them on the dinning table.

"Are we in trouble?"

"No. Not at all." You said. "Please continue, Andy."

"Yeah. Sure." Andy took a deep breath. "As you both know that me and Laurie are getting divorced. We wanted to tell you that-"

"You and mom are dating?" Sofia interrupted Andy.

"What?" You and Andy said at the same time.

"You and mom are dating right? It's fine. We both knew for a long time. Just didn't say anything." Sofia said. "Right, Jake?"

"Yeah and we're both okay with it." Jacob said.

"I think we should tick that off the list." You said to Andy.

"Okay. But there's something else we need to tell you. It's a little more important. Especially for you Sofia." Andy said.

"You guys are scaring." She said.

"I know, Fifi." Andy said but stopped. "I know you were always curious to know who your father was, right?"

"Yes." Sofia answered. "Do you know who he is or where he is?"

"Yes, sweetheart." You said.

"Tell me. Please." She squealed from her seat.

"I'm your father, Fifi." Andy said. Both Jacob and Sofia's faces turned blank when they heard what Andy said.

"You're joking right?" Jacob asked.

"No, bud. I'm serious." Andy said.

"B-But how?" Jacob said.

"That's what we want to te-"

"Why didn't you tell me all these years?" Sofia yelled at Andy.

"Fifi. You were too small to understand. We thought we will tell you when you're big enough." Andy said.

"No, don't call me that. I hate you." Sofia yelled and ran upstairs.

"Sofia wait. Baby." You got up to go after her but were stopped by Andy.

"I'll go talk to her." He said. "Come upstairs with me. You too, Jacob."

"Okay." You said as you and Jacob went upstairs with Andy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fifi." Andy said as he opened the door to her room.

"I don't want to talk to you." She said through sobs.

"Please listen to Andy, baby." You said.

Sofia sat up on the bed, facing Andy. "Tell me why."

"Yes, Fifi." Andy said. "Your mom was married and uh..... they couldn't have children. So they asked me for help and I did. I donated my sperm so they could have a baby. But then him and your mom got divorced. But whatever the situation we were going to tell you the truth."

"You're not lying, right?" Sofia asked.

"No. I would never lie to you, Fifi." Andy said.

"You're really my father?"

"Yes, Fifi. I'm am. Only if you want me to." He said.

Sofia jumped and hugged Andy tightly. "I want you as my dad, Andy."

"Sure, Fifi." Andy said and wiped his tears. "I will try my best."

"So, I've had a sister this whole time? That's so cool I always wanted one." Jacob said.

Andy pulled back to look at his son, "Come here. You too, honey bee." All of you sat and hugged each other on the bed. "Wait a minute." Andy pulled back. "How do you guys know we are dating?"

"It was kind of obvious..." Jacob said.

"No. We saw you guys kissing last week." Sofia said.

"Why didn't you say anything then?" You asked.

"We waited for you to confirm." Sofia said.

"Well, now you guys know. Are you okay with it?" Andy asked.

"Yes, dad." Jacob said. "We're okay."

You and Andy looked at each other and smiled. "Let's order pizza." Andy said.

"Yes." Both Jacob and Sofia yelled and ran downstairs like little kids.

"You happy, baby?" Andy asked and hugged you.

"Very. Thank god they're okay with it." You said.

"Yeah." Andy said and leaned in for a kiss.

"Dad- OH GOD." You heard Jacob yelling when he came back to the room. "Can you stop for a second.

"Never. I've got 15 years to make up for." Andy said and kissed you again.

Jacob groaned, "Come down when you guys are done."

"Wanna go downstairs?"

"Kiss me again and then we'll go."

"Yes, ma'am."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months later.....

"See you soon, William." You said goodbye to your boss and went outside to the parking lot to your car. You searched for you key in the bag when you felt a presence behind you.

"Hello, sweetheart. How are you?"