Chapter 3

** Contains violence**

It had been four months since you talked to Andy. The IVF process had worked and you were pregnant. Almost four months.

"Bye, Linda. I'll see you on Monday." You said as you packed your things. You had graduated and were working for Linda as her assistant.

"Yes, honey. Take care." She said and hugged you. "God, I can't wait to meet my grandchild." She said and kissed your cheek.

"Thank you, Linda." You said and left the office.

You reached home and as usual opened the door and walked inside. You put your bag on the kitchen counter and went to the living room and flopped down on the couch and sighed in relief.

You heard some sounds coming from upstairs. You were sure sure no one was home and remembered Ransom telling her he would be late as usual. "Ransom?" You called out but got no reply.

So you decided to go upstairs and look yourself.

You kept hearing voices as you climbed the stairs. They were coming from your bedroom. You wrapped your fingers around the door knob and opened it.

Your eyes widened at the scene in front of you. There was Ransom and a girl in bed with him, all naked. "Ransom." You screamed.

"Shit." Ransom said and untangled himself from the girl. He wore his pants and made his way towards you. "Y/N..."

"No." You screamed. "Don't you dare come near me." You said, slapping him and started to run.

"Y/N, come back here." Ransom yelled after you, but you didn't stop. You ran outside when you heard Ransom calling out to the guards. "Get her back inside. Go." He yelled to them.

You started running faster when you heard footsteps. But the guards outran you. One of them got a hold of you. "No, let go of me. Let go." You screamed. But he silenced your screams with his hands.

They dragged you back in the house and took you upstairs, where Ransom was standing, arms in folded in front of him on his chest. "Hey, sweetheart." He said as the guards put you on the floor but kept you within his grip. You looked at his cheek. It was red from where you had hit him. And the girl from earlier sat on the bed, covering herself with the sheets. "You shouldn't have done that, and ran away." He said. His voice was deep. "Tie her up." He yelled at the men who brought you in, pointing at a chair in the room. You looked at the chair and the ropes lying around it.

The man behind you dragged you towards it. "Ransom, what are you doing?" You said as you were forced to sit on the chair. The man started to tie your hands to the back of the chair. You fought but stopped when Ransom grabbed your upper arms, holding you in place. "Ransom, please. Stop this." You cried out. "I'm pregnant."

Ransom scoffed, "You should have thought that before slapping me." He said and slapped you, "I would suggest you shut your mouth or I'll kill that baby of yours." Ransom said and sat down on the bed, letting his guard continue his work.

You were shocked when Ransom referred to the baby as 'yours' and not 'our' as he always did.

Soon the man finished tying you and backed away. "It's done, sir." He said.

"Good." Ransom eyes you up and down. "You can go." Ransom waved him off. The guard left and Ransom walked over to the pile of clothes of the floor and retrieved his scarf and walked behind you. He bunched up the scarf and pushed it against your mouth and gagged you. You screamed at him, but it came out all muffled. "I can't understand you, sweetheart." He chuckled, patting your shoulders, and kissed your forehead. "Enjoy the show." He whispered and went back to the bed and undressed himself.