Chapter 23

Andy and Jensen had arrived at the hotel they had booked while staying in Boston. Both of them had changed out of there clothes. The plan was simple. Go to the mansion. Go in. Find you as soon as possible and getting the fuck out of there. Without getting caught. Jensen would be helping Andy if they needed to take someone out.

"Keep this with you." Jensen handed a gun to Andy.

"What? I don't think we'll need this." Andy refused.

"Trust me. It's always helpful." Jensen said, "Keep it close and use it if you need it."

Andy sighed, taking the gun from him, "Fine." He tucked the gun in his pants, hiding it inside his jacket. Andy was nervous to use a gun but the trips to the gun range with you when you were both teenagers would come handy. Jensen went to his bag and took out a box and opened it. He removed a small gun, "What's that?"

"Oh, it's to put a tracker in our body. Which won't be seen by them." Jensen said.

"Oh." Andy said.

"Take it off. We have to put where they won't see it." Jensen said, gesturing to Andy's jacket. Andy nodded and took off his jacket, putting his arm out for Jensen. "Might pain a little."

"Go ahead." Andy said and Jensen took the gun and shot a tracker in Andy's arm and then did the same with himself.

Jensen removed his phone and showed Andy the screen. "See the two blips. That's us." He pointed at them, "Officer Duffy can see us too."

"Okay. No problem." Andy flexed his arm a little and put his jacket back on. "Let's go."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's the room." Jensen said as him and Andy stood outside Ransom's place. "She's in there."

"How do you know that?" Andy asked.

"When I found the location I came and used my drone to check the area." Jensen said.

"You came here?!" Andy exclaimed.

"Relax. I always survey the area. It's my habit actually." Jensen said.

"And what else do you know?" Andy asked.

"I know that the security on this side of the house is changed at around 7. We will have a five minute window to go inside and come back out. See that green ladder like thing?" Jensen asked. "We can climb that and there's a small window. You can't see it but it's there. We go in, find Y/N, climb down."

Andy sighed, "Okay. How long?"

"An hour and half." Jensen said, sitting down on the ground. "Stay here. They can't see us if we stay down."

"Can't wait."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy was looking at your engagement ring that was hanging in the chain around his neck. I'm here sweetheart. I'm coming to get you. Andy said in his mind as he looked up at the small window of the room you were in. "We should go, Jensen." Andy whispered.

"Not now." Jensen said.

"It's almost 7." Andy said, "We have to move."

"I understand you want your fiance back. But if you want to get caught then you can go." Jensen said. "They'll shoot you down."

"Fine." Andy said and sat down again.

Andy and Jensen sat in their hiding spot for a few minutes before Jensen spoke, "Come on. We have to go." Andy stood up along with Jensen and saw the empty side of the house. "Remember we have five minutes. We can't waste time. Okay?"

"Yeah." Andy said.

"Let's go." Jensen said and ran towards the now empty backyard up to the trellis they had to climb. "Go. I'll back you up." Andy nodded in response and started to climb and Jensen followed. They reached up and Jensen motioned Andy to push the window open.

Andy pushed it open and climbed in slowly, "Fuck. It was a secret window."

"Yeah. I saw it through the thermal cam. That's the door." Jensen said. "Open it."

"Okay." Andy sighed and opened the door. He poked inside the dark room not seeing anything. "Come on." He whispered to Jensen. Andy entered the room and looked around.

"A-Andy...." They heard a voice.

"Hey, look." Jensen nudged Andy.

Andy turned back and spotted you on the bed. "Shit, Y/N." He rushed towards you and untied your hands. He helped you up and untied the rope that held your hands together. "Honeybee. You okay?"

"Andy..." Your tired voice said, "I-Is it you?" You looked at him as he held you in his arms.

"It's me, honeybee. I'm here." Andy whispered.

"Oh, Andy." You sobbed and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Shh, it's okay. I got you." Andy said, "We have to go now. We don't long. Can you walk?"

"Y-Yes." You said.

"Okay the. Come on." Andy said and stood up along with.

"Who is that?" You pointed at Jensen.

"That's Jensen. He's helping us." Andy said.

"Hi." Jensen nodded at you, "We really should go now, Andy." Jensen said.

"Yes." Andy said, "Lead the way."

Jensen nodded and removed his gun and opened the door slowly. "We're clear." He said and moved out. Andy kept you in his arms as you walked out of the room.

You both bumped into Jensen. "Jensen, what?" Andy looked up and saw Ransom leaning against the wall. Andy pushed you behind him and he removed his gun as well, pointing at Ransom. "Fuck."

"Evening, Barber."