Chapter 18

"Mr. Barber?" Peter said as he peeked inside Andy's office.

"Yeah?" Andy looked at him.

"Someone is here for you. He said his name was Benoit Blanc." Peter said.

"Yes, send him in." Andy nodded at him and closed his file. Soon Benoit came in and sat down. "Hello, Mr. Blanc. It's nice to see you."

"Same as well, Mr. Barber." Blanc said. "What's the case?"

"Uh, yeah. It's a little complicated. My fiance's been taken by her ex- husband. It's been three weeks since he took her. I tried to look for her but couldn't. I think he took her back to Boston where we used to live first and I need your help to make sure they're in Boston."

"What's his name?" Benoit asked, removing his notepad and pen.

"Ransom Drysdale." Andy said.

Benoit looked at him for a second before writing down. "Ransom Drysdale. The mafia?"

"Yes. I know." Andy said.

Blanc sighed, "Okay. I'll help you. I will need a photo of your fiance and her name."

"Yes. I'll send you her photo. Her name is Y/N Y/L/N." Andy said as he took his phone and send him a photo of Y/N.

"Okay. Give me a few days. I'll update you if I find anything." Benoit said as he stood up from his chair.

"Sure. Thank you for helping me." Andy said and got up, shaking his hand.

"It's okay." He said.

"No really. It means a lot to me." Andy said.

"Sure. I'll go now. See you in a few days." Blanc said and walked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy got home that evening to see Sofia and Jacob watching TV as usual. This was the first time Andy had seen them following the normal routine. Andy sighed remembering Y/N uses to cuddle with them when they used to watch TV. That was normal. But she wasn't here.

Andy was brought out of his thoughts when Jacob called him, "Hey dad."

"Hey, bud. Hey, Fif." Andy said as he walked in further, kissing there foreheads.

"How was the meeting?" Sofia asked.

"It went well. He'll find her." Andy said, sitting in front of them.

"How long?"

"I don't know. He said he'll call in a few days." He said.

"Okay." She said, a sad look on her face.

"Hey, she'll be with us soon. I promise." Andy said.

"Why didn't you go yourself?" Jacob asked.

"I can't leave you guys." Andy shook his head.

"We'll be fine, dad. We're 15 now." Jacob said.

"I know. That's what I'm worried about." Andy joked.

"Dad." Jacob groaned. "You should go look for Y/N. We can take care of ourselves."

Andy sighed, knowing his son won't back down. "I'll think about it." He said. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Pizza." They both said together.

Andy chuckled, "Pizza it is."