Chapter 4

Ransom didn't come home till late night. One of the bodyguards brought you your dinner. But you didn't eat it.

You had probably fallen asleep when you heard heard voices once again. You sighed, knowing it was Ransom with some woman. Tears filled your eyes. You had to get out of here as soon as possible. You cried as you heard there voices the whole night.

Next morning was the same, only Ransom brought you breakfast and told you he was going out once again. Again you didn't touch the food he brought.

A few hours later you tried opening the door and it was open. So you made your way to the bedroom, changed your clothes as quietly as possible and came out of the room. You saw your phone on the bedside table and put it in your pocket. You slowly made your way downstairs. Thankfully there was no one. You went to the front door and fished your car keys from the bowl.

You looked outside to make sure there were no guards. Opening the door, you dashed towards your car, unlocking it and sat inside. You smiled as the engine roared to life. You pressed your foot on the accelerator and drove away. You heard someone shout and bullets were fired at the car. You ducked down and increased the speed and were soon out of there.

You sobbed as you kept driving until you reached a place near your destination. You parked your car and decided to walk the remaining road. So Ransom won't know where you are, in case if he tried to find you.

Five minutes later, you were knocking on a door. You knocked twice before the door opened. "Y/N...." Laurie said. She took in your state, "Oh my God. Come in." She said. She helped you to the living room. "Andy, come down here, quick." She said as she sat you down on the couch.

"I'm busy, honey." Came his reply from upstairs.

"Just come down here, it's urgent." Laurie yelled back. You flinched at her voice. "Sorry, dear. I didn't mean to scare you." She said putting a gentle hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, what is it?" Andy said as he came downstairs. He then noticed you sitting on the couch. "Honey bee, what are you doing here?" He smiled as he rounded the couch and hugged you. But you flinched away from him. He paused and looked at you and saw your red cheek where a bruise had formed. "What's wrong? Honey bee?" He looked at Laurie when he didn't get an answer, who in return shook her head.

"R-Ransom, h-he..." You said but your voice was choked by tears.

"Ransom what, honey bee? Did he do something to you? Tell me." Andy said. His calm voice soothing you.

"H-He cheated on me. I saw him with another woman when I came home. He came to confront me but I slapped him and ran." You said and took a deep breath before continuing. "His bodyguard caught me and took me back upstairs, and..." You trailed off.

"And what?" Andy asked.

"He tied me to a chair and forced me to watch as he..." You couldn't finish the sentence and started crying.

"Oh God..." Andy whispered as he pulled you to him and hugged you tight as you cried in his chest. "It's okay, honey bee. I'm here, okay. We can sue him. I'll help you." He said

"I don't want to go back there, Andy." You said.

"You won't. You will stay with here with us, okay?" Andy said.

You nodded in response and pulled away from him. "Sorry for coming here all of a sudden. I had nowhere to go."

"It's alright, honey bee. Have you eaten anything?" He asked, his arm still holding you close to him.

"I'm not hungry." You said.

"You have to eat something, Y/N. You look like you haven't eaten anything." Laurie said.

But you shook your head. "Come one, Y/N, please. You need to eat. For the baby, come on." Andy said.

"Okay." You said as Andy kissed your forehead and turned to Laurie. "Can you make something for her?"

"Sure." She said and went to the kitchen.

"I want a divorce, Andy. I don't want to stay with him anymore." You said.

"Yes, honey bee. I'll find you a divorce lawyer as soon as possible." He said.

"How's your baby doing?" You said, changing the subject.

"He's good." Andy said, as a smile graced his face. "He's a healthy kid."

"He?"

"Yeah. We found out just two days ago." Andy said and pulled out a envelope from under the table. He remove a sonogram picture and showed you. "See there he is." He pointed at his son.

"Congratulations." You smiled at him. You were really happy for him. Ransom had never asked you what happened at the sonogram test nor did he come with you.

"Hey, what is it?" Andy nudged you.

"Nothing. Just thinking how I'm going to handle all of this." You said as you hugged you now showing baby bump. "Also, I forgot to take the pictures with me."

"It's okay. You'll handle it. And I'll be there with you all the way." Andy said. "I'll get those for ya."

"But..."

"No bus, honey bee. I'll help you." Andy cut you off.

"Fine." You said and gave him a small smile. A true one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It was amazing, Laurie. I'm full." You said, putting down your spoon. She had made enough food, knowing you'd eat a lot because you were pregnant.

"You're welcome, Y/N." She said.

"Hey, you want to get some rest?" Andy asked.

"Yeah. I'd like that." You said.

"Come on. I'll show you to the room." He said and offered you his hand. You took it, but your sleeve slightly rose when you did. Andy noticed the marks caused due to the rope. "Oh God.."

"It's fine, Andy. I swear. It doesn't hurt that much." You said.

"Are there any other marks, anywhere else?" He asked.

"O-On my ankles." You said.

"Okay." Andy said. "Let's get you upstairs and I'll put some cream on it." He said and tugged at your arm.

You followed him up the stairs. Andy told you to sit down on the bed and kneeled in front of you, applying the cream to your wrists.

You bent down to pull up your jeans to help Andy but he stopped you. "Hey hey hey. Don't bend. It's not good for the baby." He said.

You smiled at him. He still cared for you like he used to. "Okay. All done. Now lie down and get some sleep." He said and kissed your forehead.

"Yes, Andy." You said and lied down on the bed. Andy pulled the covers up to your shoulders.

"Sleep well, honey bee." He said and left the room.

You rolled over to your side. You knew you were safe here. Soon enough your eyes started to flutter close, the lack of sleep catching up with you and soon you drifted off to a much needed sleep.