Chapter 11

One year later.....

"How is it?" Andy asked Jacob and Sofia as they stood inside their new home in New Hampton.

Yes. Andy had chosen New Hampton. Only a little away from Boston. Hopefully Ransom would leave them alone like he had from the past year.

"It's so big, dad." Jacob said.

"It's very nice." Sofia said. "Where is my room?"

"You choose. Any room is yours other than the master." You said.

"Okay. I'll go choose mine." Sofia said and ran upstairs, Jacob following behind her.

"They look happy." You said wrapping your arms around Andy's torso.

"Yeah. What about you? Are you happy?" He asked.

"Very. I've all I want." You said.

"Me too, honey bee." Andy smiled at you and leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss last for a few seconds before you heard noises from upstairs. "They're fighting." You chuckled.

"Let's go check." Andy said and you both went upstairs. "What's going on here?" Andy asked when they saw both Jacob and Sofia stood outside one of the rooms.

"I want this room, but she won't let me." Jacob argued.

"No. I chose it first. It's mine." Sofia argued back.

Andy sighed as he watched them fight for the room. "Okay." Andy said above their voices. "No one gets this room if you keep fighting. There are five rooms, one of which is ours." He pointed at you and him. "So, you choose any other but no one gets this."

"No." They both whined.

"Fine. Decide or this room is out of choices." You said.

'Alright. You take this room." Sofia said. "I'll take that one." She pointed at the room in front of it.

"Okay. Then that's settled. Let's bring our boxes up and unpack." Andy said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and kissed your neck. "Andy were in the supermarket. Stop." You tried pushing him away but he kept a tight hold on you.

"No." He said, nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck.

"Stop." You chuckled.

"You like it don't you?" Andy said.

"Andy, stop." You pushed against him and felt how hard he was. "Seriously, Andy? You're getting turned on right now?"

"You always do this to me, honey bee." Andy whispered. "Gimme a kiss."

You turned around and leaned closer, lips almost touching yours. "No." You said and walked away to another aisle.

"Come on. Just one kiss." Andy said as he once again wrapped his arms around you.

"Just one." You said and kissed him. Andy's hand went to your neck and around your lower back, keeping you in place. You moaned as you tried to pull away but Andy's hand on your neck kept you in place.

"Gross, Would you guys stop?" Sofia said as her and Jacob waked towards you. "It's a supermarket for god's sake."

Andy pulled away and looked at them, "You got your chocolates and cookies?"

"Yeah. Here." Jacob said, dumping all the boxes in the cart.

"You want all this?" You looked at them.

"Yeah. We only have a few at home. So we wanted to fill up the stock." Sofia sad.

"Okay. This is the last time we are leaving you alone for getting chocolates." Andy said. "We got everything?"

"Uh yes. Everything." You said and showed Andy the list. He saw the last item and looked at you.

"Okay. We're done. Come on." Andy said and pushed the cart towards the billing counter.

Andy leaned towards you and whispered, "I'll get the last item later on. You naughty girl."

"I'm your naughty girl." You whispered back.

"I'll make sure you won't be walking straight tomorrow morning." Andy said, winking at you and walked away.