Chapter 25

"That felt good." Ransom chuckled as he stopped punching Andy. "How're you feeling, Barber?" He laughed as Andy muttered a small 'fuck off'. His face was covered in his blood. His lip bleeding. Ribs in pain. Ransom's men had beaten him before he came in. Andy probably had another broken rib or two. He felt the pain surging through his whole face just by saying those two words.

Ransom had someone come in and look at his arm. The doctor was scared but had removed the bullet and stitched Andy's wound. Ransom had done that so he wouldn't die and he could torture Andy as much as he wanted. Ransom sighed as he walked away from Andy, "I'm gonna go have dinner. Boys, take him up in the attic and make sure he doesn't get out." Ransom said and walked out of the room.

Andy groaned loudly when he was forced up from the chair and out of the room. Every part of his body was in pain as he climbed the stairs. His body was screaming at him to not move. Andy felt the pain shooting through his arm when he was pushed down on the ground. His hands were then tied to the column he was leaning on.

The door was slammed shut and locked when Andy opened his eyes and looked around the room. He had no energy left in his body. "Andy, you okay?" Jensen asked. He was sitting opposite to Andy. His hands tied to the column behind him. Whilst Andy's was tortured for hours. There was not a scratch on Jensen. Which Andy was thankful for. He had nothing to do with the situation other than helping him.

"I'm okay." Andy said, his head falling back against the column. "Are you okay?" Andy asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine too." Jensen said. "He got a number on you." Jensen said.

"Yeah. How long?" Andy asked. He couldn't wait for Duffy to come.

"If I'm right, then another 24 hours." Jensen said.

"Fuck." Andy cursed.

"Yeah. I know." Jensen said, "Duffy should know by now that we're stuck. She'll act fast."

"I hope so." Andy said.

"Get some rest, man. You need it." Jensen said.

"No. Not until Y/N is safe." Andy shook his head.

"How's your arm by the way?"

"It's good. I was shocked when he called a doctor to check it out. Thought he'd just let me bleed to death." Andy said. "But he removed the bullet and stitched it up."

"Close your eyes for a while. I'll wake you up if they come here." Jensen said.

"No. I'm fine. I can stay up." Andy said, closing his eyes and then opening them again.

Jensen sighed, "Fine. Your choice."

"Let's hope they leave us alone for a while." Andy said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, Ransom came in the attic and looked down at Andy. "Hey, Barber. Good morning." Morning? How long were they in this room? "Now. Since you showed up here without my permission. I have to punish you. Don't you think?" Ransom said.

"Fuck off, Drysdale. I'm not scared of you."

"Oh yeah?" Ransom scoffed, "You will be soon. You will be begging me to stop what I'm about to do."

"Oh yeah? And why's that?" Andy asked.

Ransom smiled wickedly at Andy as another man came in the room with a tablet in hand, "Tell me, Barber." He showed Andy the screen, where he could see the dots on the screen, "That's your house, isn't it? And those little dots are your brats' phone location." Andy face suddenly changed, "Scared now?"

"No." Andy said, "Just leave them alone. Please. They have nothing to do with this."

"What do you think I should do, huh?" Ransom said, ignoring Andy. "I think I should bring them here. They're home alone, aren't they?" Ransom pouted as he pointed at the screen. "I guess you told them you were going to come back with Y/N." Ransom laughed, "God, what a joke. You really thought you could take her back home?"

"Just leave them alone." Andy yelled at Ransom. Andy very well knew where Jacob and Sophia were. He had made them leave there phones behind. So they won't be tracked. And it was working.

"You know what? I think we should bring them here." Ransom said, giving the tablet back to his man. "Go get those brats." He said.

"No, no. Please don't. Leave them, please." Andy pleaded as Ransom laughed and left the room.

"He really thinks he is going to bring them here?" Jensen said, a smirk on his face.

"Let him think. The plan's working and the kids are safe." Andy said and sighed, "How long now?"

"I don't know. I lost count." Jensen said. He had his watch on him but couldn't see the time. "But it should be another twelve hours or something."

"Okay then. He's gonna go fucking mad when he realises that Jacob and Sophia are not home." Andy said.

"Think we should be prepared for his wrath?" Jensen said.

"Yeah. We should."