Chapter 26

A few hours later.....

Ransom was fuming with rage when he got the call that Jacob and Sophia weren't home. He ran up the stairs to the attic and banged the door open. "Where are they?"

"What?" Andy asked him.

"Where are they?" Ransom asked, getting in Andy's face.

"Where are who?" Andy asked again.

Ransom grabbed Andy's hair and pulled back his head, bending it at an awkward angle, "You know what I'm asking you. Tell me where those brats are."

"I don't know." Andy said.

"Oh, you damn well know where they are." Ransom said.

"How will I know? I'm stuck here." Andy said.

Ransom sighed and stood up. He looked down at Andy and kicked him in his ribs. "I will find them. You will regret coming here." He said and left.

"You okay?" Jensen asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Andy grunted. "I can't wait to get the fuck out of here."

"Hold on." Jensen said and shifted his hands a bit to see his watch.

"What are you doing?" Andy frowned as Jensen continued to struggle.

"Uhh, finally." Jensen stopped and took a better look at his watch.

"What?" Andy asked.

"I just wanted to see the time. It won't be long now." Jensen said with a grin on his face.

"You're crazy." Andy said.

"I know. Thanks."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon enough Andy and Jensen heard voices coming from downstairs. Andy lifted his head, "They're here." Jensen said.

"Fucking finally." Andy sighed. "Can you get out?"

Jensen tried to find the knot that bound his hands to the column behind him. "Yeah. Hold on." Jensen found the knot and pulled, freeing himself. He stood up and came over to Andy and removed his ropes and helped him to stand up. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Thanks." Andy said. Just then the door opened and Duffy came in. "Duffy."

"Barber." She said throwing two guns at them. "Come on."

"Wait. Did you find Drysdale or Y/N?" Andy asked.

"No." She shook her head.

"Okay, fine. I know where she is." Andy said.

"Lead the way." Duffy said and Andy showed them the way.

Andy opened the door and saw Ransom holding you on gun point. "Nice plan, Barber." He said. "I wasn't going to kill her but now I will."

"You've nowhere to go, Ransom." Andy said, "Better leave her and surrender."

"Nope." He said, pushing the gun more against your temple.

"Andy..." You whimpered.

"It's okay, honey." Andy reassured you.

"You shouldn't have come here." Ransom said. "I'll make sure you all won't be leaving alive."

"Just surrender, Drysdale." Duffy said.

"Never." He shook his head. "See her for the last time, Barber. 'Cause you won't be able to again." Ransom removed the safety, "3...2...-" All of a sudden you headbutted Ransom and his hold on loosened. "FUCK. You bitch." He growled as he held his nose, falling to the ground.