Chapter 24

"Evening, Barber." Ransom smirked at Andy. "You really thought I wouldn't notice that you came?" He said and laughed. "See that camera. I saw you." Ransom pointed behind him at the camera on the wall. "It alerted me the moment you stepped in the hallway."

"Stay behind me, honeybee." Andy said as he gripped his gun harder. "You lost, Drysdale. It's two of us."

"Barber." Ransom sighed, "I thought you were smarter than that. The place is surrounded. So, I suggest that you put that gun down and get on your knees." He said, "Maybe I'll even keep you alive."

"Fuck off, Drysdale." Andy growled. "Stop this nonsense and let her go."

"Nope." Ransom pushed away from the wall and walked towards the stairs, "Good luck getting out." He said and jogged down the stairs before Jensen could catch him.

"Fuck. What does he mean by that?" Andy asked.

Just then someone threw in a smoke bomb. The bomb hissed and smoke came out of it. "Shit. Get in the room." Jensen yelled.

"Come on, Y/N." Andy gently ushered you back in the room and Jensen locked the door behind you. "What was that, Jensen?"

"Smoke bomb. You can't see anything. You can be knocked out of nowhere and you won't be able to see it coming." Jensen said. "We have to get out. Fast."

Andy walked up to the window and looked down, seeing guards all over the place. "We're trapped."

"Andy. What are we going to do?" You asked.

"It's gonna be okay. I promise. I'll get you out, okay?" Andy said, holding your hands in his.

"I'm scared." You whispered.

Andy smiled at you sadly, "Don't be scared. We have planned everything." He said and kissed you softly. "It's gonna be okay."

"Andy. I think we should go with plan B." Jensen said.

"What? Why?" Andy asked.

"They are coming up here. With arms I guess." Jensen said. "We fight or we give up and wait."

"We fight as long as we can." Andy removed the safety off of his gun.

"Fine by me." Jensen said.

"Y/N. Go hide in the bathroom and close the door. Jensen, you cover the door and I will stay by the closet. Sounds good?" Andy said. You nodded in response and went in the bathroom and closed the door.

"Yeah." Jensen shrugged. "Get ready."

Andy nodded and went to the closet sitting down on the closet floor. He sighed and got ready as the door was banged open and Jensen shot at whoever came in. Andy checked his gun, making sure it was loaded and began shooting as well. The gas from the smoke bomb was filling the room. "Fuck. The smoke's coming in." Andy said to Jensen.

"Just keep shooting." Jensen yelled as the guards once again fired at the two of them.

Andy was shooting when one of the bullets passed by his head. He moved and collapsed against the closet wall. "Shit." He whispered. He got up and turned back around to shoot at the man who was firing at Jensen. Just then Andy caught a glimpse of a brown coat and felt a pain go through his arm. "FUCK!" He fell down on the ground as he clutched his arm. Andy removed his hand and saw the blood pouring out of the arm.

"Andy?! You okay?" Jensen yelled.

"I'm fine. I'm okay." Andy said as he looked up and saw the bathroom door slightly ajar. You had seen him getting shot. "It's fine. I'm okay." He said to you and went back to shooting. Andy didn't stop even though he could feel his blood seeping through his clothes. He saw Ransom standing behind his men as he smirked at him. Andy fired at him but was out of bullets. "Fuck."

Jensen stopped firing and turned back to Andy and shook his head, "I'm out."

Andy hung down his head as he heard Ransom, "That's it, Barber. Just give up."

"Never." Andy yelled back. His breathing getting heavier every seconds as he kept losing blood.

"I'm giving you one last chance. Or I'll kill all of you." Ransom threatened. Andy looked at Jensen, who nodded in response. "Come on, Barber. Come out."

Andy stood up and walked out of the closet, his free hand clutching to his injured arm. The bathroom door opened and you came out. But Jensen stopped you from going to Andy. "Andy, no."

Andy just smiled at you, "It's alright, honey bee." He said and dropped his gun on the ground by his feet.

"That's good." Ransom smiled and walked in the room with two of his men. "Take them." He said.

"No. No, please. Leave them." You yelled at Ransom as Andy was pushed to the ground.

"No, sweetheart." Ransom said at you.

"Leave them. I'll do anything you want." You pleaded.

Ransom sighed, he moved closer to you and his hand gripped your hair, "The only thing you'll do is shut your mouth. Understand?" You whimpered as his grip hurt your scalp and nodded. "Good." He let go of you and turned back to his men. "What the fuck is taking you so long?! Take them!"

You cried silently as you saw the way Andy yelled in pain when one of the men accidently gripped his injured arm to drag him out of the room. "At least. Give him some first aid." You yelled at Ransom.

Ransom just scoffed as he walked out of the room and you heard the lock click shut. You were stuck in the room once again. You had no idea what Ransom would do to Andy and Jensen. You collapsed to the floor and cried, silently praying that they won't hurt Andy more than he already was.