Chapter 27

One year later.....

Andy walked down the hallway to the room where he was meeting with Ransom. Ransom was sentenced life imprisonment just a day ago and moved to a high security prison. Andy was shown in the room and sat down on the chair. Soon an officer brought Ransom in and handcuffed his hands to the table, "Barber. What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." Andy said, "It feels so good to see you on the other side of the bars."

Ransom scoffed, "I won't be for long. You'll see, I'll be out of this place before you know it."

"What makes you think that?" Andy said, "This a high security prison. You can't escape no matter how much you try."

"I will." Ransom said. "And when I do, you'll regret it. Cause I will kill you the moment I see you."

"You really think too much of yourself, don't you?" Andy said. "You thought you could kidnap my wife and take her. Make her your wife again and I will just sit my ass home? Not everything goes as you want, Drysdale." Andy sighed, "You remember what I said to you the first time we met?"

"Nope." Ransom said, popping the 'p'.

"I said if you hurt her then you'll have to deal with me." Andy said. "I am a little disappointed I didn't get to kick your ass though."

"Just fuck off, Barber." Ransom growled.

"I came here to tell you that no matter what you do. You won't be able to break my family apart, Ransom. You will always fail." Andy stood up, "But it felt fucking good to see you get shot." Andy chuckled as Ransom groaned.

"You will regret this, Barber."

"Threaten me all you want. It's no use." Andy said. "Goodbye, Drysdale." Andy said and opened the door, telling the guard that they were done. He came in and took Ransom back to his cell.

Andy drove back home and was met with his beautiful wife making dinner, "Hey honeybee. I'm home." He said as he walked behind you and wrapped his arms around you, resting his hands on your eight month pregnant belly. "Didn't I tell you I'd make dinner when I came back?" You and Andy had married a few months later you came back home. And then found out you were pregnant a few weeks later.

"Yes, but I got hungry." You said and pouted.

"You could've told Jake or Fifi to go bring something." He said.

"They're studying. I didn't want to disturb them."

"Uh, fine." Andy said, "But the next time I see you cooking. I will take up to the room and tie you to the bed." He whispered in your ear.

"Won't that be fascinating?" You smirked at him.

"Just you wait, honeybee. You won't be able to walk once I get to be inside you." Andy said.

You turned around in his arms and pulled him down for a kiss. "I'll be waiting."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't, Andy. I can't." You sobbed in pain and held Andy's hand. You had been in labor for hours. Andy, Jacob and Sophia by your side every second.

"You can, honey. You can do this." Andy said, wiping the sweat off of your forehead. "Just one more push and our peanut will be here with us. Come on."

"I can't, I can't." You sobbed and yelled as you tried to push but no avail.

"Yes, you can. You are the strongest woman I know. You can do this." Andy said and kissed your forehead. "Come on, one more push."

You panted and pushed once more and the room filled with the small wails of your baby. "Congratulations, it's a boy."

You sighed in content as the nurse put him on your chest, "He's beautiful, honeybee." Andy whispered as his son calmed down after feeling your comfort.

"Just like you." You said. "Hi there, Kyle."

"I'm so proud of you, honeybee." Andy said. He was in awe of his son. Yes, Sophia and Jacob were beautiful babies. But his youngest son was also beautiful.

A few minutes later, Jacob and Sophia came in and met their baby brother. You watched them talking to him as Andy held Kyle in his arms. You felt content in this moment. You had the life you wanted and this time with the man of your dreams. You life was complete.

"Hey, you okay?" Andy asked as he sat next to you. He had put Kyle in his cot while Jacob and Sophia continued fussing over him.

"Yeah, just thinking." You said.

"About what?"

"How happy I am."

"So, are you happy?" Andy asked.

"Very." You said, "I have you with me."

Andy smiled as he sat down next to you. "I love you, Mrs. Barber." He said and kissed you.

"And I love you, Mr. Barber."

THE END