Chapter 6

You were finally free.

Ransom had signed the divorce papers and was in jail for violence and abuse against you. But that was not all you found out about your now ex husband. He was involved in shady businesses. He was involved in smuggling drugs, murders, kidnappings, etc. He was a mafia.

You were relieved when you found out he won't be coming out for years and won't be bothering you at all.

You sat in your bedroom as you remembered his words to you before he was dragged away.

"I'll ruin your life. Both of yours. Mark my words. You won't always have him to save you."

You shivered at the thought of Ransom hurting Andy. You stood up from the bed and made your way to the bathroom when your head started spinning. You put your hand on the wall, steadying yourself. You saw black spots invading your vision. You fell down on the ground, landing on your eight months old baby bump. "Andy...." You whispered as you blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's POV

I heard a loud thud as I was working in the kitchen. "What was that?" Laurie asked as she rocked Jacob in her arms.

"I don't know. I'll go check." I said, wiping my hands and went upstairs.

I first checked the bathroom. Nothing seemed fallen or broken. So, I decided to go and check Y/N's room.

I knocked on the door and called out for her. "Honey bee?" No response. "I'm coming in." I said and opened the door.

She was lying on the floor, unconscious. "Y/N." I kneel down and pick her up. "Hey, honey bee. Wake up." I shake her a little. "Oh God." Andy whispered. "Laurie, come up here. Fast." I yelled.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked as she came in and saw Y/N. "Oh my God." She gasped.

"Call an ambulance, fast." I said to her. "She's isn't getting up." I whispered, pulling her closer to me.

"Okay. I will call." Laurie said and went back downstairs.

Andy sobbed as he held you close. "Come on, honey bee. Wake up. I can't loose. I need you please. I love you." I whispered in your ear.

"I've called them. They'll be here in ten." Laurie said. "You okay?" She asked when she saw me crying.

Andy nodded, "I can't loose her." I said.

"You won't Andy. She'll be okay." Laurie said.

The horn of the ambulance brought me out of my daze. "I'll take her to the hospital. You stay home?" I asked and wiped my tears.

"Yeah. Call me if there's anything." Laurie said.

I nodded and got up with Y/N in my arms as I carried her downstairs and in the ambulance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

"She's fine, Mr. Barber. But we'll have to a C- Section. She landed on her stomach." The doctor said.

"Is the baby okay?" Andy asked.

"The baby's fine." He said.

"Then do what you have to. But can you please bring the baby straight to me?" He said.

"Yes, Mr. Barber. Don't worry." The doctor said. "Are you her husband?"

"No, but I donated my sperm to her, so I'm technically the baby's father." Andy said to him.