Chapter 16: Sunrise

Lalisa lived a disciplinary life, so she woke up around seven every morning. The clothes she had bought at Tianfu Road the previous time had all been delivered to her place.

It was not cold in the spring season. Since she was going to meet her elders. Lalisa wore an apricot short skirt and a light blue knee-length windbreaker. The waist design of the windbreaker made her waist look as slim as a willow branch.

The white pear-shaped earrings and the apricot flower embroidery on her dress complemented each other. As she walked, she gave off a gentle and gentle feeling, as well as the vitality of spring.

There was a gigantic French window facing the east of the apartment. There were large pots of various flowers and plants placed at the spacious corner in front of it, where a huge plush carpet was placed in the middle.

Lalisa sat by the window while Haru was still asleep. She put on her headphones and searched for her favourite music on her phone.

In the Xia Dynasty, she used to listen to live music played by musical instruments and songs sung by musicians. Thus, two days ago, she had searched for some soothing piano music and ancient zither tunes to listen to when she had time.

But that day, she clicked on the songs that were on the music charts. She wanted to know what kind of songs were popular.

"If it wasn't for you who had broken into my heart..." Soothing music accompanied by a gentle female voice sounded.

A slight breeze outside the window brought in the morning dew, and the glowing sun slowly rose from the horizon. The number of cars on the roads of the city slowly increased. People began to appear everywhere in the quiet city.

The steam from the breakfast stand rose in spirals, mixing with the fog and being carried by the people rushing to work.

"Truly prosperous times." Lalisa sighed in her heart. She did not like living in the distant suburbs. Apart from being far away, it was also because she felt that there was a lack of a human atmosphere.

==========

"Young Master, it's already half-past eight now. Why don't you go up earlier? Little Master and Miss Xia might be up already."

The chauffeur carefully looked at Jungkook, who was looking out of the window with a gloomy expression. The young master, who always timed every second accurately, had miraculously missed the originally scheduled time by half an hour that day.

After a while, the chauffeur thought that Jungkook would not speak anymore and was about to mind his own business.

"Which floor are they on?"

"The 16th floor, Young Master."

By the time he finished speaking, Jungkook had already gotten out of the car.

Nanny Li was preparing breakfast on the first floor. Lalisa had suddenly become very easygoing recently, and she ate whatever she cooked. Moreover, she often praised her cooking skills.

After receiving the praise, Nanny Li spared no effort to work even harder, and every meal was sumptuous and delicious.

The doorbell suddenly rang. Nanny Li looked outside and Jungkook's cold face appeared on the screen.

Nanny Li hurriedly opened the door.

"Young Master."

"Is Haru awake?"

"Little Master is still sleeping."

When Nanny Li saw that Jungkook did not react, she added, "Miss Xia has already woken up and is watching the sunrise by the window on the second floor."