Chapter 54: Official Announcement

Upon hearing the reporter's words, the smile on Bo Yi's face froze.

Meanwhile, Bo Yi's fans, who were watching the live broadcast of the award ceremony, were enraged by this baffling reporter's question.

[????????]

[ What's wrong with the organizers? Why did they let such a reporter in? ]

[ Is she crazy? Xia Lisa is worthy of Bo Yi? Is there something wrong with the reporter's brain? ]

[ My son is confused. Can the manager protect my son well?! ]

"Is this true? Is there anything you can't answer?"

Seeing Bo Yi hesitate for a moment, the reporters felt that there was something to dig up, so they quickly asked.

Bo Yi put on a smile again. "I want to fall in love too. It's a pity that I'm busy filming and I don't think I'm capable enough. I need to learn more, so please forgive me."

Bo Yi made a begging expression, causing everyone to laugh.

Bo Yi's words not only cleared up the rumours of him being in a relationship but also conveniently mentioned that he had been working hard to improve his acting skills.

As expected, the fans' hearts ached for Bo Yi when they heard his words. He had worked so hard but people were still spreading rumours.

"I did work with Miss Xia once, but it was only because of our work relationship. I have no intention of offending Miss Xia."

Bo Yi's words had a deeper meaning. Since there was a scandal about the two of them being in a relationship, and now that Bo Yi had said that he had no feelings for Xia Lisa, it went without saying who spread the rumours.

[ Xia Lisa is really amazing. How can she be so shameless? ]

[ As expected, I knew it. How could my idol fall for Xia Lisa? ]

[ It must be a scandal that Xia Lisa released to tie up my son to hype herself up. I threw up. ]

Invisibly, Bo Yi's fans felt even more sorry for him. His fans had become more stable, while Lisa's anti-fans had increased.

Bo Yi was a newly-promoted celebrity, and his every move could cause waves on the Internet.

Hence, the topic "Bo Yi clarifies the rumours about love" instantly trended on the real-time hot search list.

Fans with a lot of fans were naturally top-notch in their criticism. When they clicked into the trending searches, the hottest topic was Bo Yi's clarification video, and the second most popular topic was Bo Yi's various exquisite films and films.

Lisa was already being criticized on Weibo. Although the video released by the production team last time stunned everyone for a moment, it could not change Lisa's long-standing bad image.

Apart from being infatuated with Bo Yi, An Li was also filled with disdain and mockery towards Lisa.

After all, the current Lisa no longer had the support of her own family's capital, and the company would not waste money on her public relations. Hence, public opinion was basically one-sided.

Soon, even the trending topic "Xia Lisa" slowly entered the hot search list.

[ Buying trending searches every day. This B-list celebrity is really interesting. ]

[ Buy a trending topic every few days. Didn't they say that the Xia family was bankrupt? Why do they still have money to buy a trending topic? ]

[ I'm begging Xia Lisa. Can't you go back and be your rich daughter? Why must you pollute my eyes every day? I'm so impressed. ]