Chapter 64: Tenderness

"No need, I can finish it myself."

Even though they lived under the same roof and shared a bed every night, it was still a paper agreement.

Although Lisa was an ancient person, she did not bother with trifles. She knew where the boundary between her and Jungkook was, so she did not find it strange.

However, she felt that eating leftovers seemed to have crossed the line.

A strange thought crept into her mind, but seeing Jungkook's cold and indifferent expression, Lisa felt that she was overthinking.

"If you don't like it, then don't eat. You look like I mistreated you when I asked you to stay for lunch."

Jungkook's tone was somewhat cold. Lisa felt that the idea that had just appeared in her mind was simply a fantasy.

However, her opinion of Jungkook increased.

She didn't expect that the noble son of such a large family and the head of the Jun family, who was above everyone else, would do things so openly. No wonder the Jun family could reach such a high level in his hands.

Jungkook finished scooping the green beans and handed the bowl back to Lisa.

"Thank you,"

Lisa whispered.

"Haru must have inherited your pickiness."

Lisa was about to feed herself when Jungkook suddenly spoke.

Lisa recalled how the little dumpling did not eat ginger, garlic, onions, or coriander. For some reason, she felt a little guilty, and her face flushed red.

Jungkook saw Lisa's unnatural expression and a smile flashed across his eyes. He did not say anything else.

Lisa did not want to repeat her awkward situation, so she did not eat the dish of green beans with pork anymore.

However, he did not expect that not long after, Lisa, who had been engrossed in eating, would be served a spoonful of green beans stir-fried pork without the green beans.

Lisa looked up. In Jungkook's bowl next door, there was a large pile of green beans.

........

"Thank you,"

Feeling a little embarrassed, Lisa could only thank him.

Jungkook replied calmly, and the two of them fell silent.

After the meal, Lin Jing arrived at the office on time and took away the lunch box.

"Are you going back in the afternoon?"

Jungkook looked at Lisa, who was sitting on the sofa.

"Elder Zhong invited me to his lecture in the afternoon."

Elder Zhong was a heavyweight in the country's financial industry. His lectures were hard to come by, and being personally invited by Elder Zhong meant that he valued Lisa very much.

"What time?"

"At three."

Jungkook looked at the time. It was still early. "Rest here for a while. I'll get the chauffeur to take you there later."

"Will it affect your work?"

Lisa didn't mind. She was just a little afraid of affecting Jungkook's work.

"You won't."

With Jungkook's permission, Lisa sat at the side in peace, reading the book that Jungkook had left behind.