Chapter 336: Get Together!! Hehe

Lisa had just left the corners of Jungkook's lips. The two of them were very close, their breathing intertwined.

"Kissing me secretly while I was asleep?" Jungkook suddenly smiled, his eyes shockingly bright. The heat that came out of his mouth made Lisa's heart tremble.

"Since when?" Lisa was a little embarrassed.

"Okay, it's not a secret kiss. Now that I'm awake, you can kiss me openly." Jungkook watched Lisa's face turn redder and redder, and his heart almost melted into a puddle.

Lisa was not a coy person to begin with. She was not as embarrassed as Jungkook thought. She mustered her courage and looked up at Jungkook.

Even though he had slept, Jungkook's eyes were still bloodshot, and he could not hide his fatigue.

Lisa steeled her heart and leaned forward to peck Jungkook's left cheek again. Then, she stepped back and said arrogantly, "It's open and aboveboard." However, her eyes dodged, not daring to meet Jungkook's burning gaze.

Jungkook looked at Lisa with a smile on his face. The corners of his lips seemed to still retain Lisa's warmth. Jungkook moved forward, his upper body leaning closer to Lisa, and his lower body maintained a distance from Lisa's injured leg.

"Let me hug you." Jungkook's voice sounded in Lisa's ear. Lisa's ears were red. She looked up and saw the boundless indulgence in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook reached out his arm and wrapped it around Lisa's neck, hugging her tightly.

Leaning against Jungkook's strong heartbeat, Lisa suddenly felt at ease. The coldness in the cave seemed to still be in front of her, but it was blocked by Jungkook's warmth.

Lisa reached out and wrapped her arms around Jungkook's waist. Sensing Lisa's dependence, Jungkook's body stiffened.

Suddenly feeling a warmth on her forehead, Lisa shuddered. Then, she heard Jungkook mutter softly, "I love you." Lisa paused.

Jungkook planted a kiss on Lisa's hair.

"I love you."

cheeks,

"I love you."

eyes,

........

Jungkook had paced around countless places and said 'I love you' countless times. It was only when Lisa was completely red that Jungkook covered her with his blanket.

Jungkook's actions were especially gentle as he gently demanded the sweetness that belonged to Lisa. Lisa felt as if she had fallen into the clouds and into Jungkook's patient and tolerant net. She felt extremely at ease.

Lisa had already made up her mind. Now, she no longer resisted Jungkook's advances. Instead, she clung to his shoulders and responded clumsily.

Sensing Lisa's clumsy response, Jungkook first paused, then became even more intense.

After some time, Jungkook finally let go of Lisa. Lisa leaned into Jungkook's arms and sucked in air.

"Have I waited for you?" Jungkook stared at Lisa and asked.

"Mm." Lisa nodded and no longer avoided Jungkook's scorching gaze.

Even though he had already guessed it, hearing it from Lisa still made his heart explode with fireworks. The corners of Jungkook's lips curled up.

He lowered his head and kissed Lisa on the forehead. "Thank you."

Thank you for being okay. Thank you for being by my side.

"I want to sleep. I'm sleepy." Lisa yawned and shrank into Jungkook's arms.

Sensing Lisa's dependence on him, Jungkook's heart almost melted. His voice became even gentler. "Okay, together."

The moon was hanging high outside the window, and the people in the house were exchanging warm dreams.

——

Jungkook had not slept in a long time. Furthermore, with Lisa by his side, his heart was peaceful. He slept very soundly.

When the doctor came for a follow-up examination in the morning, he did not wake Jungkook, who was sleeping soundly with Lisa in his arms.

The doctor could only look away awkwardly. After helping Lisa with all the checkups, he quickly left.

Lying in Jungkook's warm arms, Lisa was bored, so she observed Jungkook's face. Although she said that Jungkook had become ugly, she thought to herself that Jungkook was really good-looking.

After sleeping, Jungkook restrained his cold aura. Lisa reached out to poke Jungkook's eyelashes. She was about to lean closer to compare how long Jungkook's eyelashes were.

The hand around her waist suddenly tightened, causing her to fall into Jungkook's arms.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Jungkook, who had just woken up, had a deep voice that was increasingly magnetic. It was like an electric current that made Lisa's heart tingle.

"Let's see if you're awake."

Jungkook smiled and leaned forward to kiss Lisa's face. "Morning."

"Good morning."

"Are you hungry? I'll get you breakfast." Jungkook did not want to let go of Lisa, but he looked at the time and realized it was time to eat.

Jungkook said that he wanted to get up, but the hand around his waist did not let go.

A smile flashed across Jungkook's eyes. "Be good, I'll be right back. I'll be with you in a while. You've just recovered, so you can't be hungry."

"Mm." An embarrassed look flashed across Lisa's eyes. She nodded and let go.

Soon, Jungkook brought the nurse back with a few plates.

After dismissing all the nurses, Jungkook picked up a bowl of porridge and blew on it until it was warm. Then, he fed it to Lisa.

When Lisa was full, Jungkook picked up another bowl of porridge and ate it slowly.

"Tsk," Jungkook suddenly said.

"What's wrong?" Lisa had eaten her fill and was half lying on the bed.

"This porridge doesn't have much taste." Jungkook swallowed a mouthful of porridge and looked at Lisa meaningfully.

"Ask the chef to make something else for you." Lisa was playing with the little flower in her hand with her head lowered, not noticing Jungkook's gaze.

"No need. I'll be fine with you." Jungkook had put down his bowl at some point in time and leaned towards Lisa.

"Madam, add some sugar." As soon as he finished speaking, Jungkook covered Lisa's red face and scraped her mouth little by little. The flowers in Lisa's hand fell, and Jungkook's hand gradually interlocked with hers.

After a while, Jungkook moved away and stared at Lisa with a deep gaze. He then said, "So sweet."

"Eat your food!" Lisa pretended to glare at Jungkook angrily. Jungkook smiled and did not do anything else. He picked up the bowl of porridge and continued eating.

"The porridge is much sweeter now." Jungkook drank a mouthful of porridge and mumbled to himself. Then, he saw Lisa's face gradually turn red.

When the doctor came for another checkup, he entered and saw Lisa's flushed face. He thought that Lisa's inflammation had acted up again, causing her to have a high fever.

"Do you have a fever?! Are you feeling unwell?" The doctor quickly walked to the bed and examined Lisa.