Chapter 43: Bad Daddy

"Little Master, it's time to go down for dinner."

When it was time for dinner, the servant called Haru from outside the door.

As for Lisa, because it was inconvenient for her to move, Uncle Wang sent the food to the bedroom.

God knew that back then, even the cleaners did not dare to move anything in Jungkook's bedroom. Now, even the food was brought to the master bedroom. Uncle Wang looked at Lisa with an increasingly loving gaze.

Looking at the food on the table by the bed, Haru could not take it anymore. "I want to eat in the bedroom too. I want to eat with Mommy."

"Little Master, Young Master is still waiting for you downstairs." The servant didn't dare to speak harshly to Jungkook and could only persuade him carefully.

"No! I want to eat here." Haru wanted to stick to Lisa.

"Little Master..." The servant was in a difficult position.

"Hmph." Haru buried his face in the blanket, as he wanted to stay here.

Unexpectedly, footsteps suddenly came from the door. Before Haru could react, a pair of large hands had grabbed the back of his collar.

"You're being willful again." A magnetic voice sounded, and Haru subconsciously shrunk his neck. Oh no!

Jungkook picked Haru up from the bed with his legs, while Haru grabbed Jungkook's arm and kicked him non-stop.

However, his strength was much weaker than Jungkook's, so he could only begrudgingly be dragged out of the room.

Until they sat at the dining table, Haru still pouted his chubby little face and unilaterally started to fight Jungkook.

"If you don't eat properly, you'll sleep alone tonight."

Jungkook glanced at Haru's angry face and said coldly.

"So what if I sleep on my own? Hmph, bad Daddy."

Haru glanced at Jungkook angrily. He had wanted to have a backbone and not eat.

However, the kindergarten had organized a game in the afternoon. He ran all over the place and his stomach growled at the right time as he was already hungry.

The corners of Jungkook's lips twitched. He peeled off Haru's favourite braised chicken wings.

Looking at the chicken wings wrapped in the sauce, Haru swallowed hard. Without needing Jungkook to remind him, he picked up his chopsticks and buried his head in the fragrant food.

At night, Jungkook did not allow Haru to sleep with Lisa due to her injured leg.

Since Lisa was lying in the master bedroom and could not move, Jungkook and Haru slept in the bedroom that had been prepared for Lisa.

Considering Lisa's preferences, the bedroom was decorated with a youthful charm. The light pink colour made the entire room look dreamlike.

However, it did not match the cold and imposing Jungkook who had just walked out of the bathroom.

Haru, who called him 'bad Daddy' when he was eating, said that he could sleep alone.

At this moment, he was waiting for Jungkook to come and sleep with him with his eyes wide open.

"Daddy carry me. There's a little monster."

After spending some time together, Haru was no longer afraid of Jungkook, as he often relied on him and whined to him.