Chapter 30: Sea of Flowers

"Daddy!" When Haru saw Jungkook, he immediately crawled out of bed. He thought that Jungkook had changed his mind.

Running over, he held onto Jungkook's thigh tightly. "Daddy, you promised me."

"..."

Jungkook's expression darkened. He picked Haru up from the ground and hugged him. "Why are you running around on the cold floor?"

On the bed, Lisa was wearing a silk dress that had been delivered from outside. She had originally thought that it was a very normal dress, but after Jungkook glanced at it, she felt uncomfortable all over for some reason.

Covering her shoulders with the blanket, Lisa moved further in, creating a large space on the bed.

Haru crawled into Lisa's arms, but he had not let go of Jungkook's arm.

"Let go, I'm going to change." Jungkook gestured for Haru to let go of his hand.

Only then did Haru reluctantly let him go. When Jungkook came out of the bathroom, Haru was still waiting with his eyes wide open, while Lisa had already closed her eyes.

"Daddy, come here."

Lowering his voice, Haru waved at Jungkook. Jungkook lifted the blanket and lay down. It was warm inside the blanket. Haru held onto Lisa with one hand and Jungkook with the other, finally closing his eyes in satisfaction.

As the people in the room gradually fell asleep, the lights in the room automatically adjusted to sleep mode, leaving only a dim light.

The turbulence that was hidden under the bright lights spread out endlessly in the darkness.

The place where Jungkook was sleeping was where Lisa had lain earlier. A fragrant scent wafted from the pillow and lingered at the tip of Jungkook's nose, disturbing his sleep for a long time.

The breathing of the people around him had gradually calmed down. Jungkook turned his head slightly. Haru had already let go of Jungkook's hand while he was sound asleep and had completely rolled into Lisa's arms.

Hence, when Jungkook turned his head, what he saw was Lisa's face hidden in the darkness. The dark light carefully outlined her silhouette, adding a deeper charm to it.

Jungkook quietly watched Lisa for a while, then looked at his son buried under the blanket. He closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

The rain outside the house gradually stopped, and the light drizzle trickled down the French windows. The warmth in the house spread and a beautiful dream surrounded the people inside.

==========

The next morning, the sunlight shone in through the window after the rain, reflecting on the bed. When Lisa opened her eyes, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

Haru was still sleeping in her arms. Lisa glanced at the time. Seeing that Haru could continue to sleep for another hour, she eased her movements and got out of bed.

When she pushed open the door, the servants were already waiting at the door.

There were more than ten sets of accessories, clothes, jackets, and shoes.

"Miss Xia, please choose your outfit."

"..."

For a moment, Lisa felt like she had returned to her previous life where she was served by everyone as the Eldest Princess.

"Let's go with this."

Lisa pointed her fingers randomly. The servants then led her to the changing room.