Chapter 285: I Miss You

This time, Lisa did not avoid Jungkook's gaze.

Hence, she saw the burning warmth in Jungkook's eyes and the gentleness that seeped out of the corners of his eyes.

All those things that she usually ignored were suddenly connected in her heart.

"Okay?" Jungkook asked again. Jungkook, who had always been decisive in killing, actually had an imperceptible tremble in his voice.

He stared intently into Lisa's eyes, afraid that he would see a hint of rejection.

"I don't know." After a moment of silence, Lisa finally spoke.

Lisa was not a hesitant person, but at this moment, she could not tell what she was feeling.

She admitted that she seemed to have unconsciously relied on Jungkook, but she did not know how to face this unfamiliar emotion.

A dim light flashed across Jungkook's eyes, but at least he did not hear any rejection from her. He felt very lucky.

"Then I'll give you time. Grandpa's birthday is in half a month. I hope that when the time comes, you can congratulate him as the real Madam Jun."

"Mm." Lisa nodded.

"Can I hug you again?" Before Lisa could answer, Jungkook pulled her into his arms.

Although Lisa stiffened for a moment, she did not reject him. A smile flashed across Jungkook's eyes.

"Aren't you hot?" Lisa was a little speechless. As she hugged him, she could feel the heat from Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled and placed his hand on Lisa's shoulder. He tightened his grip slightly, letting her lean closer to his chest.

"Can you feel it?" Jungkook's voice brushed past Lisa's ear, causing her to panic for no reason.

"What?" Lisa could not help but ask.

"It's beating very quickly." Jungkook pulled Lisa into his arms.

Lisa could feel Jungkook's heart beating strongly and quickly through the thin summer clothes.

The presence of this heart was too great. Lisa struggled for a while, wanting to get out of Jungkook's arms.

"I missed you." Jungkook lowered his head and whispered into Lisa's ear.

Lisa's struggles suddenly stopped. Then, her face rapidly turned red.

Jungkook naturally saw the red tips of Lisa's ears. This time, he was finally willing to let go of her.

Jungkook took out a small box from his pocket and handed it to Lisa. "It seems that I didn't buy this wrongly. With your red ears, you should be matched with such a ruby."

Lisa had yet to recover from Jungkook's series of actions when he teased her again. She could not help but look at him reproachfully, causing Jungkook's eyes to darken instantly.

After tearing open the veil in front of her, Jungkook no longer deliberately hid his strength in front of Lisa. Lisa could easily sense the change in Jungkook's eyes.

Afraid that he would say something embarrassing again, Lisa hurriedly took the box from him. The moment the box was opened, Lisa's eyes lit up.

A pair of dark red earrings lay quietly in the box. The colors were as gorgeous as fireworks, and the colors that were emitted by the refraction of the corners were dazzling.

"It's so beautiful." Lisa could not help but praise.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes."

"Mm, I like it too," Jungkook said leisurely, his gaze fixed on Lisa.