Chapter 376: Hubby

Jungkook originally did not plan to care about this comment. Just as he was about to close his Weibo, he realized that the homepage had sent him Xuan Sheng's Weibo post.

Jun Shiling frowned when he saw the comments on Xuan Sheng's Weibo that were filled with words like "so compatible", "talented men and women" and "get together".

When he looked at the comments on his Weibo, he felt even more aggrieved. He directly deleted the comments.

Lisa was reading the netizens' comments when Jungkook called.

"Don't you have to work? Why are you calling me now?" Lisa looked at the time. Logically speaking, Jungkook was working at this time.

"I missed you." Jungkook's gloomy voice came from the phone.

"Young Master Jun, you've only been gone for less than three hours." Lisa's eyes were smiling.

"Hmph." Jungkook snorted coldly.

Lisa was too familiar with Jungkook. She had just seen the contents of Xuan Sheng's Weibo post. From Jungkook's tone, she knew what he was thinking.

However, Lisa's tone was still very calm. "If there's nothing else, I'm hanging up. I still have a script to read."

"Alright, bye." Sensing Lisa's impatience, Jungkook paused for a moment before hanging up the phone.

The executives of the Jun Corporation did not know what made the already cold CEO Jun's temperature drop to below zero. Everyone discussed their work fearfully, afraid that they would be criticized if they were not careful.

After hanging up the call with Jungkook, Lisa went to the kitchen. "Nanny Li, Junngkook likes the braised pork you made yesterday. Teach me how to cook it."

An hour passed in the bodies of the managers, but ten years in the spirit. Finally, the clock pointed to twelve.

However, Jungkook did not seem to let everyone go for lunch. He even prepared to continue discussing the next plan.

"Okay, then the assets..." Before Jungkook could finish speaking, his private phone rang. Jungkook took it and saw that the caller was... Lili.

"Hello, what's wrong?"

The executives watched as Jungkook's cold face turned into the warm sun in an instant. They flipped through the documents in their hands and stared at the draft table, but in fact, their ears wished they could stretch out eight hundred meters and hear what the legendary Madam CEO's voice was like to subdue their living King of Hell, CEO Jun.

"Jun Jungkook, are you not eating lunch?" Lisa's voice sounded.

"I'll eat in a while."

"Go back to the office and eat."

"Okay." Jungkook only thought that Lisa had called to remind him to eat. Even so, Jungkook still listened to Lisa.

"Alright, the meeting is over. Let's go and eat."

As Jungkook flipped through the meeting records that Lin Jing had just tidied up, he walked into the office. He took a step into the door and realized that Lisa was sitting on the sofa with a sweet smile.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook's eyes lit up. He threw the documents on the table, sat beside Lisa, hugged her, and kissed her on the forehead.

"I smell jealousy on CEO Jun. Let's see if the Jun Corporation has bought any vinegar factory." Lisa looked at Jungkook with a faint smile.

Jungkook paused. "Nonsense."

"Let's eat." Lisa handed the chopsticks to Jungkook and opened the lunch box.

Jungkook glanced at the food and a smile appeared in his eyes. "You made it."

"Mm, eat quickly." Lisa nodded.

Jungkook reached out and pulled Lisa into his arms. "I don't want to eat this."

Lisa glanced at Jungkook in confusion. "Then what do you want to eat?"

"You."

"..." Lisa punched Jungkook's chest and pretended to get up. "Forget it if you don't want to eat. I'm going back, so don't eat anymore."

"Don't, I was wrong." Jungkook comforted Lisa and picked up a piece of meat with a bowl and chopsticks. It was the dish he had picked up a few more times for dinner last night. He didn't expect Lisa to even notice this, and Jungkook's heart filled with warmth.

After Jungkook finished eating, Lisa even specially brewed a cup of tea for him. For the first time, she took the initiative to obediently nestle in Jungkook's arms.

"How are you feeling now?" Lisa looked up at Jungkook.

"Speak your mind."

"I want to visit Xuan Sheng this afternoon."

As expected, when Lisa said this, Jungkook's grip on her waist tightened.

From the moment Lisa hesitated, Jungkook had already guessed what she wanted to do. After all, without Xuan Sheng, Lisa would not have lasted so long, but he could not help but feel sour.

"Go ahead." Jungkook pursed his lips. It was only right for her to visit Xuan Sheng, and he trusted her.

Although Jungkook spoke magnanimously, the hands at his waist had already wrapped around her especially tightly.

"How can you be so jealous?" Lisa laughed. "I'll come back after taking a look. Smile, CEO Jun."

"I can be not jealous, but you have to promise me something." Although Jungkook felt a little sour, it was only right for Lisa to visit Xuan Sheng. He had never thought of stopping her.

However, seeing how worried Lisa was about his unhappiness, Jungkook suddenly had an idea.

"What is it?"

Jungkook leaned over and whispered into Lisa's ear, causing her ears to turn red.

"Okay?" Jungkook stepped back a little and looked at Lisa with a smile in his eyes.

"You..." Lisa wanted to say how could you be like this, but she saw Jungkook lower his head in low spirits.

Lisa made up her mind. Since they didn't plan to get a divorce, they were husband and wife anyway. It was nothing to make him happy.

Lisa leaned forward and called out softly in Jungkook's ear.

"Hubby."

Jungkook, who had his head lowered, suddenly looked up, his eyes filled with a smile and flames that were gradually rising.

Lisa stood up to leave, but Jungkook pressed her down on the sofa.

"Why are you so easy to bully?" Jungkook seemed to sigh emotionally, his eyes filled with love.

Lin Jing had been in a meeting with Jungkook and did not know that Lisa had come today. As usual, he had brought Jungkook food.

Hearing the knock on the door, the figures entangled on the sofa paused.

Lisa finally found a chance to catch her breath. She pushed Jungkook. "I'm leaving."

Lin Jing knocked on the door three times. Seeing no reaction, he was about to knock again when the door opened.

"I'm not eating lunch today. Take it away," Jungkook said with a cold expression.

"Yes, Young Master." Lin Jing turned around respectfully, his heart surging.

Even though it was just a glance, he knew that Lisa was sitting in the office.

And Jungkook's wrinkled shirt. Tsk, CEO Jun is already blooming. I'm still a single dog. Life is too difficult.

Not long after Lin Jing left, Lisa packed up and left the office.

Xuan Sheng was lying by the fish pool and casting bait when the butler suddenly came over.

"Young Master, there's a woman outside who wants to see you."

"What kind of messy woman is this? I won't see her. Get her out." Xuan Sheng crossed his legs, his eyes exuding an evil charm.

"Young Master, she said her surname is Xia."