Chapter 25: The Alluring Dance

After lunch, Lisa lay down on the soft bed and took her afternoon nap. However, in the canteen of Jun Corporation, Beomgyu was not feeling as comfortable.

Having experienced a day of muddle-headedness the day before, the supervisor finally gave him some work today, which was to help the people in the office print documents.

Everyone in the office knew that he had come in through connections, so no one dared to hand things over to him. Hence, he sat in the office and had nothing to do for a long time. During lunchtime, his colleagues asked him to have lunch together, so he went to the canteen together with them.

"Hey, isn't this Young Master Xia?" A sharp voice sounded behind him.

Beomgyu froze. Damn it, why did he bump into him?

He pretended that nothing had happened and walked forward. However, the person behind him caught up and stopped him.

"What?" Beomgyu looked at the person in front of him unhappily.

The person in question was dressed in a pure white suit and his hair was neatly combed. His youthful face was full of mischief and mockery.

It was Wang Hao, one of the people who had gotten into a fight with Beomgyu a few days ago. He was also the one who called Beomgyu ill-mannered. He had completely angered Beomgyu, which led to the fight.

"Young Master Xia, what are you doing here?" Wang Hao looked at the work pass hanging on Beomgyu's neck as if he had just discovered something incredible.

"Wow, the Xia family may have gone bankrupt, but I didn't expect you to be reduced to such a state! To think that even Young Master Xia has to work for someone now, haha!" The sarcasm on his face became more obvious.

Beomgyu had always been arrogant because the Xia family had always given him money but did not care about whatever he did. Wang Hao had never liked him, so he could not wait to spread the news of Beomgyu working in the company.

He had gone to the company to get close to a girl working there. Who would have thought that there would be such an unexpected surprise?

The Xia family could not compare to the Jun family, but in China, they were considered a rather reputable company. Everyone present had more or less heard about the Xia family's bankruptcy, and their gazes toward Beomgyu immediately changed.

"None of your business. Get lost if you don't want to get beaten up!"

Sensing the strange gaze from the surroundings, Beomgyu felt wronged and yelled at Wang Hao.

"Hey! An employee of the Jun Corporation is going to beat someone up. Is anyone going to stop him?" Wang Hao shouted exaggeratedly, with an expression full of arrogance and mockery.

Beomgyu clenched his fists tightly. Finally, he threw down the plate on the table and rushed out.

From there he rushed back to the office. He looked at the empty room and tears fell. He could not hold back his tears anymore.

He wanted to quit.

"I'm not staying in this lousy place anymore!"

"Mr Xia."

Lin Jing had appeared at the door at some point during his tirade. His presence gave Xia Yu a shock.

Beomgyu instinctively wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes. "What is it?" The young man's clear voice had a hint of suppressed hoarseness.

"Young Master wants you upstairs for a meal."

With that, Lin Jing turned around and left. As expected, worried that he would implicate Lisa, Beomgyu struggled for a while and decided to follow Lin Jing a moment later.