Chapter 261: You Want to Give Me a Daughter?

As Haru spoke, he felt even more aggrieved. His tears fell like little golden beans. Lisa's heart ached at the sight of it.

"Good boy, we only went there once in advance. I'll definitely bring you along next time, okay?"

Lisa patted Haru's head comfortingly, but he still sobbed. He was extremely sad and felt that his parents had secretly gone out and not bring him.

Lisa did not know how to comfort him.

At that moment, Jungkook patted Lisa's shoulder and gestured for her to enter the house.

Seeing Lisa leave, Haru stood up to follow her into the house, but Jungkook held his head.

"Daddy, you're a bad person. You kidnapped Mommy again. Boohoo, you didn't bring me." Haru was about to cry again.

"Do you know why I went out alone with your mother?" Jungkook looked at his son's crying face in disdain, but he gently wiped his tears for him and picked him up.

"Why?" Haru felt much better as he laid in his father's safe arms.

"Do you want a sister?" Jungkook asked Haru.

"Yes!" Thinking of a cute and adorable sister, Haru's tears stopped falling and his big eyes were filled with anticipation.

"I want to build a relationship with your mother so that you can have a cute sister as soon as possible, understand?" Haru was much smarter than his peers. In many situations, Jungkook would not just coax him. Instead, he would discuss and reason with him seriously.

"Then Daddy, when can I have a younger sister?" Haru clung to Jungkook's neck, his eyes shining. He really wanted to have a younger sister now!

"In a while, so you have to be good and help Daddy and Mommy build up their relationship, okay?" Jungkook pinched his son's chubby little face.

"Daddy, you can do it! I'll help you! Give birth to a sister for me as soon as possible!" Thinking of his sister, Haru jumped happily in Jungkook's arms, but was mercilessly restrained by him.

"This is a secret between us men. You're not allowed to tell your mother, understand?"

"Mmm!! Daddy, don't worry! I am the most tight-lipped person!" Haru puffed up his chest proudly. He was a little man too!

"I'll buy you the plane you want tomorrow."

"Daddy, you're the best!!" Haru, who was instantly healed by the toy, had tears in his eyes, but the smile on his face was already bright.

Lisa had just changed her clothes and came down when she saw Haru happily circling around Jungkook. Lisa raised an eyebrow. In the past, Haru had listened to her the most, but now he was even more obedient to Jungkook.

There was a hint of jealousy in her heart.

"Mommy! Eat this. It's especially delicious." The unhappiness from before had long been forgotten. Seeing Lisa come down, Haru stuck to her as usual.

Lisa took the strawberry from Haru and fed it to him. Haru moved closer to her.

"Mommy, when are you going to give birth to a little sister for me?"

"Cough, cough." Lisa choked.

Jungkook's expression darkened when he heard Haru. Wasn't he supposed to be the most tight-lipped?

It was a loss buying the plane.

"Why are you suddenly asking me this?" Lisa took a sip of the warm water Jungkook handed her then felt a little better.

"Because I want a sister. Mommy, my classmate's sister is especially cute and soft. I like her so much. Mommy, can you give birth to a sister for me too?"

"Well..." Lisa hesitated. She did not know how to explain it to Haru, so she could only look at Jungkook for help. Who would have thought that Jungkook would lower his head and play with his phone. He had no intention of helping her.

"Okay? Mommy, give me a sister. If you go out with Daddy again in the future, I can play with my sister at home." Haru tugged at Lisa's arm, his bright eyes filled with anticipation.

"Okay, okay, okay. You will have a sister." Lisa had no choice but to give an ambiguous answer.

"Mommy, you're the best. I like you the most!!!" Haru acted coquettishly and hugged Lisa.

"Then who do you like second?" Lisa could not help but ask.

"Second best, I like Pikachu. Pika-pika."

"And the third place?" Lisa glanced at Jungkook's darkened face and suppressed her laughter.

"Third best, I like Sun Wukong !! I want the 72 Transformations too!"

Jungkook felt that he could confiscate all the milk candy for the next month.

Lisa played with Haru for a while. The grievance that Haru felt for his parents not bringing him out for dinner finally dissipated. He went upstairs to sleep happily.

Lisa smiled and glanced at Jungkook, who was typing on the computer with a dark expression. She couldn't help but tease him.

"Guess what Haru likes about you?"

Jungkook looked up and saw Lisa's smiling eyes. Under the light, they were warm and affectionate. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

"I don't know how much he likes me," Jungkook said as he put down the computer in his hand, stood up, and sat beside Lisa.

Lisa watched him approach. The cold pine fragrance that belonged to him alone lingered at the tip of her nose. Lisa subconsciously tensed up.

Jungkook's deep eyes usually made people feel extremely cold when he looked at people indifferently. However, when he looked at someone seriously, it made people feel that his eyes were as deep and alluring as the galaxy.

"I want to know something." In consideration of Lisa's resistance from the previous few intimate actions, Jungkook did not do anything else. However, the aura around him wrapped tightly around Lisa.

"What is it?"

"Didn't you promise Haru something just now?" A smile appeared in Jungkook's eyes. "So, when do you plan to give birth to a daughter for me?"

From the moment Jungkook mentioned her promise to Haru, Lisa had a bad feeling. As expected...

She did not know if it was her imagination, but she had a feeling that Jungkook had been especially fond of teasing her recently.

"When did I say I wanted to give birth to a daughter for you?" Lisa's face heated up. "I'm not giving birth."

"Okay, if you say so. I'll listen to you." Jungkook's smiling voice sounded above Lisa.

Why did these words sound so wrong? Lisa looked up at Jungkook. "That's not what I meant."

"So you're saying you want to give birth?" Jungkook finally could not hold back the smile in his eyes. It was only then that Lisa understood that Jungkook was really teasing her.

"You..." Lisa did not know how to scold people. After thinking for a long time, she said to Jungkook," You're too much. "

Jungkook smiled even more happily.