Chapter 26: A Dance For My Precious Baby

The director was stunned. "Xiao Xia, you know how to dance? Why didn't you say anything before?"

"I've learned it since I was a kid. I never had many chances to dance before."

Everyone thought about it. Although Lisa had a reputation for bringing funds into the production team, this young lady had actually not ruined many of her shows. She had only acted in two shows before she had somehow garnered the hatred of the internet.

'The Long Ballad' was her first period drama. The modern dramas she had acted in previously hadn't required her to dance either.

"It's really great. Alright, everyone, go and rest." After successfully filming this scene, Director Yang was in a good mood. If anything, he found Lisa increasingly pleasing to the eye.

"I didn't expect you to dance so well." Qin Wu watched from the side for a while and went up to Lisa as she was done. His tone was full of admiration.

"I'm just an amateur, it's nothing professional." Lisa smiled politely.

The Great Xia Dynasty emphasized being accomplished with both the pen and the sword. When the members of the royal family were very young, not only did they learn the four arts, they also had to be well-trained in horse-riding, archery and dance.

The original owner of this body had the foundation of ballet, and most importantly, she was young. So, Lalisa could still perform the dance moves with grace.

"You're pretty good." Qin Wu didn't know what to say. He also didn't know why he had come up to talk to Lisa.

At that moment, Chen Yun walked over. "Your phone keeps ringing. I can't possibly rummage through your bag for it. Quickly go and take a look."

Only then did Lisa remember that she had forgotten to tell Haru yesterday that she needed to shoot a night scene today. Looking at the time, it was almost time for Haru to sleep.

On the bed in the bedroom, Haru was holding onto Jungkook's phone. He had already called Lisa three times, but no one picked up.

Haru frowned and looked at the phone pitifully.

When Jungkook walked in, he saw Haru looking like he was about to cry.

"What happened?"

Seeing Jungkook walk in, Haru seemed to have found someone to vent his grievances on.

"Mommy's not picking up." As Haru spoke, big drops of tears fell onto the blanket.

Seeing the anguish on the little dumpling's face, Jungkook took the phone with a frown. He looked at the three unanswered video calls on WeChat and turned off the phone.

"If she isn't answering, go to bed. Why are you crying?"

Jungkook stuffed Haru's hand into the blanket, a fierce look flashing across his eyes.

Was that woman just putting on an act a few days ago? Could she not hold on anymore?

However, she should never have treated the sincerity of a child as a plaything that she had come up with on a whim.

Looking at Haru's red eyes that were filled with grievance, Jungkook clenched his fists. He would never let that woman get close to the child again, even if it meant he would be deprived of motherly love.

However, the buzzing sound of the phone exploded in the silent room.

Jungkook took the phone and saw that it was indeed a call from Lisa.

"Is it Mommy? Give it to me, Daddy!"

Haru, who had just said in his heart that he would not bother about his mommy anymore, heard the phone ring and came out from under the blanket immediately.