Chapter 343: Do You Not Like Me Anymore?

After an unknown period of time, Beomgyu finally finished the remaining twenty laps. Wang Hui estimated that it was time for the leaders to return after dinner. It was not good for them to see Beomgyu jogging alone, so he let him go temporarily.

"Xia Beomgyu, there's a call for you." Beomgyu walked back under the hot sun when the correspondent stopped him.

A smile suddenly appeared on Beomgyu's face.

Who else would call him here other than Lisa?!!

Beomgyu quickly walked to the communication room and picked up the phone eagerly.

"Sister," Beomgyu's voice sounded over the phone. The many days of training had its effects. Beomgyu had shed his naivety, and his voice was a little stable.

"Mm, how are you? Are you okay?" Lisa's gentle voice traveled over, making Beomgyu's heart ache.

"I'm pretty good. I just finished my training." Beomgyu's voice sounded youthful and happy on the phone.

"Mm, don't work too hard. If your body can't take it, ask the leader for a leave. Your body is the most important. If your side has more mosquitoes, then..."

Lisa had led troops in her previous life and knew that life in the military camp was not easy. It was dull and tiring. Although the current era was developing very advanced and the military camp was not as backward as before, training was still very difficult.

Lisa patiently instructed Beomgyu about some things. Beomgyu, who did not feel wronged no matter how Wang Hui bullied him, had tears in his eyes when he heard Lisa's gentle voice.

Beomgyu pursed his lips and lowered his exquisite eyebrows, stubbornly refusing to let his tears fall.

"Do you understand?" Lisa asked when Beomgyu did not reply after talking for a long time.

"Got it, Sister. I'll call you next time. I'm going to eat first." Beomgyu's voice was nasal.

Lisa was stunned, but she didn't say much. "Alright, go."

After hanging up the phone, Lisa looked at the time on her phone.

13:08,

It was supposed to be rest time at this time. Why was he still training and hadn't eaten?

"What's the matter?"

It was supposed to be school time today, and Haru missed Lisa, so he was brought back. Now that his Mommy was safe and sound, Haru stopped making a fuss and was sent to kindergarten by Jungkook.

After sending Haru off, Jungkook went upstairs and saw Lisa looking thoughtful.

"Do you know which military district Beomgyu is training in?"

"I know. I don't think you can go and visit him. It's too far. It will take five hours to get there even by plane." Jungkook squatted in front of Lisa and checked her injuries.

"No, I think Beomgyu encountered a problem there. I'm afraid he's being bullied."

Having led troops for many years, Lisa knew very well that no matter where she was, there was always a combination of holiness and ugliness.

In the military district, there were countless people who contributed to the country and were of noble character and integrity. There were also people who did not seek their position. Beomgyu had a stubborn personality and was young. He was the type of person that many veterans often said was "thorn". Lisa was very worried that he would get into a conflict with others.

"Don't worry, I'll get someone to visit him." Jungkook picked Lisa up from the wheelchair and placed her on the bed. "Do you want to lie down for a while?"

"Mm." It was time for Lisa to take a nap.

"Then sleep. I'll go to the study next door." Jungkook tidied Lisa's blanket and was about to turn around to leave when Lisa grabbed his sleeve tightly. Jungkook turned around in confusion.

"Accompany me." Lisa looked at Jungkook with sparkling eyes.

She felt that something was wrong with Jungkook these two days.

In the past, when she did not agree to Jungkook's request, Jungkook would always say lovey-dovey words and play tricks on her, making her blush from time to time.

Now that she had agreed to Jungkook, Jungkook had become especially gentlemanly. Especially since this morning, Jungkook was especially serious when he hugged her.

Lisa had also wondered if Jungkook didn't like her anymore, but when she met Jungkook's gaze, which seemed to want to burn her alive, Lisa felt that she was overthinking.

"Be good, sleep first. I'll come back and accompany you after I'm done." Jungkook helplessly stuffed Lisa's hand back into the blanket.

"Come here and take a nap with me." Lisa patted the spot beside her. Ever since she had been locked in the cave for five or six days, she had always felt that she was especially afraid of the cold recently. Jungkook's body was warm and comfortable. It was better to hug him than a pillow.

Jungkook paused, a struggle flashing across his eyes. He gritted his teeth. "Sleep alone first."

"Do you not like me anymore?" Lisa frowned.

"..." Jungkook froze.

How could I not like her? I liked her too much.

In the past, he only dared to tease her because he knew that nothing would happen, because she was not his.

Now, Lisa was nestled in his arms obediently and dependently every day. She even treated himself as a pillow and kept burrowing into his arms. She had no idea how hard he had to endure every day.

Now, she even suspected that he didn't like her.

Jungkook gently knocked Lisa's forehead. "What nonsense are you saying?"