Chapter 257: Call CEO Jun Teacher

Jungkook called the boss of "Lotus Pond Moon Color". It was afternoon and there was no one around. Since Jungkook was coming, the boss began to clear the area.

It was rare for her to go out. Hearing that the place was in the suburbs, Lisa wanted to drive out herself.

Hence, a black Bugatti La Voiture Noire appeared on the streets of Beijing.

Even if Beijing was a place where there were as many rich people as there were cows, top-notch sports cars like Bugatti La Voiture Noir could not be bought with money.

"Tsk, tsk. Which rich second-generation heir brought the school belle's girlfriend out to blow up the streets again?"

"It's so good to be rich. If I were rich, I would have brought my girlfriend out to blow up the streets too."

When the sports car got closer, everyone realized that it was a woman who was driving. The sports car whistled past, but it left a lot of discussion.

"You're wrong. The rich lady blew up the streets with the pretty boy."

"When will I be kept by a rich woman?"

"What do you know? Why should the rich woman support you?"

"I know how to eat. Six bowls of rice for one meal."

"... haha."

————

After driving for about two hours, they finally arrived at a lake with endless lotus leaves in the suburbs. It was almost summer.

Although the lotus flowers had not bloomed, the lotus leaves in the lake were already overwhelming green.

Jungkook got out of the car, picked up the umbrella by the side, and opened it to shield Lisa from the sun.

It was different from what Lisa had imagined. The shop "Lotus Pond Moon" was not large. It was a small courtyard hidden in the middle of the green trees. There was a small river in the courtyard that connected to the lake outside. The tall sycamore trees cast a green shade in the courtyard.

A white-haired but energetic old man walked into the courtyard.

"Uncle Qin." Jungkook nodded at this person.

Qin Kai grinned. "Long time no see. Should I call you CEO Jun now?"

"Uncle Qin, you must be joking. You should call me Xiaojun. It sounds intimate. This is my wife, Xia Lalisa." Jungkook introduced Lisa to Qin Kai.

Lisa was already used to the word wife, so she didn't feel that there was anything wrong with it.

When Qin Kai heard this word from Jungkook, his heart skipped a beat. He seriously sized up Lisa. "What a good lady!" Qin Kai praised from the bottom of his heart.

He had seen so many people here. This Xia Lalisa was the most stunning person he had ever seen.

"How lucky, Xiaojun. You must cherish it." Qin Kai looked at Jungkook with mixed emotions. Although Jungkook was the young master of the Jun family back then, his expression was always cold and cheerless.

Now, seeing that Jungkook's eyes were filled with gentleness as he looked at the woman beside him, Qin Kai, who had watched Jungkook grow up, sighed.

"I will. Thank you for your concern, Uncle Qin."

"Have a seat first. I'll get someone to fish in the lake and make some for you." After Qin Kai finished speaking, he instructed the disciples in the kitchen to catch the fresh fish in the lake.