Part 1

13 years ago (When Taehyung n Y/N were 9)
Taehyung POV
I was waiting for Y/N when I saw her with the new guy who's a new transfer student from Incheon. She was laughing with the guy at a joke he said..

I was feeling a strange feeling inside me. I quickly went towards them while I made a fist.

Y/N - Hahahahaha.. You're so funny Kai.
K - Hahaha.. Now tell me.. what do you call a lost wolf?
Y/N - Hmmm.. I don't know..heheh
T - A werewolf
K - You got it right,Y... Wait.. Why's your voice is a bit strange??
T - Bcoz, I was the one who spoke, you bastard.

Y/N gasped and immediately dragged me towards the school gate after bidding him a goodbye as she know that my disorder will harm the guy..

Y/N - Tae why did u call him a bastard??

She said while rubbing my back worriedly.

Vt - It's not Taehyung. It's Vantae
Y/N - V-Vantae.. Calm down.. h-he was just telling me some dad jokes which he learnt from his c-cousin. W-why are you so grumpy all the time??

She said while stuttering.

I get close to her face and said

Vt - Bcoz,I don't like it if others touch or talk with you.

Her cheeks went red

Y/N - H-how about my family??

Vt - Your family, your brother.. I don't care. If u know someone for just a few minutes then, don't talk to them like you have known them for years.. u got it

I asked as I held her shoulder tightly.

Y/N - Y-yes...

She said shivering..

Vt - Good... let's go home baby.

It is one of the nicknames that I gave her when we were 4. I held Y/N's hand while she put her head on my shoulder. She still clings with me even though she knows about my disorder.

Author POV
So, you guys might wonder what is the disorder.. Taehyung has Multiple Personality Disorder which is also known as Dissociative Identity Disorder. Multiple Personality Disorder can be defined as a mental disorder characterized by the maintenance of at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. In this case, Taehyung has a few altars.

1) Tae Tae.
He was formed inside himself when he was alone without no one. He was able to be with Y/N for just a few days as his parents doesn't allow him to go to her house. Plus,he didn't had any siblings too. In short, he's a 4 years baby.

2) Kimchi.
Kimchi is a bubbly person. He was the main source why Y/N talked with Taehyung. He was formed to be friendly with others. He's still 7 as Kimchi. But,no one wants to be friend with him since everyone in his neighbourhood knows that the great Kim's has a son who has a weird disorder. Kimchi talked to Y/N when her parents brought her to meet their business partners,the Lee's. Y/N assured him that she'll talk and take care of him even though his parents avoid him.

3) V.
V is a alter who has trust issues. He hesitated a bit before he became a friend of Y/N due to her cuteness. He still talks a little but with a small smile even though she has become his friend. He's a alter who's a bit mature than both Taetae and Kimchi.

4) Vantae
Vantae is a short-tempered guy. He shouted at Y/N the first time he saw her sitting beside him while holding his hands. Then, Y/N explained him that Taehyung is her friend now. He didn't trust her but then,she said she'll try hard to become his friend even if he scold her. Soon, he became her best friend which lead him to be obsessed with her a bit earlier than the others.

5) Vincent
Vincent was formed when Taehyung saw Y/N talking with Sehun a year ago, when they 8. When he was formed,he knew that Y/N is his obsession since a inner voice inside him told him to claim her as his. Only his possession.

All of them are obsessed with Y/N. Taehyung loves Y/N too. But,his' and his altars' love turned to an obsession

Other altars might be added too. So, don't be disappointed,readers... Others can be formed when he grows up.

Vote if u like the chapter